This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blu ray compression

hello, im new to all this blu ray back up etc and just having a browse around the net to see whats happening, ive come across this program and i downloaded it and im using the free trial to begin with before i purchase, i just have a couple of questions first which i would appreciate anyhelp anyone has, when i try to back up the dark knight i can only compress at bd-50, i know you can compress to bd-25 and bd-9 is the reason i cant go any lower becuase im using a trial version?? or is it another reason im not aware about???

thanks
    matt

Comment

Originally posted by matvandam View Post
      hello, im new to all this blu ray back up etc and just having a browse around the net to see whats happening, ive come across this program and i downloaded it and im using the free trial to begin with before i purchase, i just have a couple of questions first which i would appreciate anyhelp anyone has, when i try to back up the dark knight i can only compress at bd-50, i know you can compress to bd-25 and bd-9 is the reason i cant go any lower becuase im using a trial version?? or is it another reason im not aware about???
      thanks
      for right now dvdfab will only do compression in main movie only, and welcome to the forum . next time try to start your own post it will get you faster answers . .
      Last edited by AGJ; 02-11-2010, 05:59 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=csbond2;22227]
        Originally posted by matvandam View Post
        thanks
        mattOTE]
        for right now dvdfab will only do compression in main movie only, and welcome to the forum . next time try to start your own post it will get you faster answers . .
        hi, thanks for the reply, daft question again what do you mean by main movie only???
        thankyou

Comment

OP's question was answered, thread closed.

Comment

Working...
          X