Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by october262 View Post

Check the manual for your bluray player to see what types of recordable
    media that it accepts & plays. Do you know about how old the Blu-Ray player is ?? The other thing that I can think of would be that the Lazer
    may be getting weak.
    My player is five years old and plays the BD-Rs that I use and every DVD-R, DVD-RL and CD-R that I've ever played in it has worked perfectly. I've been using Philips BD-Rs, and outside of the BttF BD-Rs, all my other stuff has played perfectly on my player. And, like I said earlier, I tried the discs on a Blu-Ray player that we have at my job, and the movies still wouldn't load. I'll be getting a new Blu-Ray player later this year when there are some good sales. I also just ordered a batch of Digistor BD-Rs like 3Dman7 recommended.

Outside of the differences when I use the customize option, I have the same settings when I use Blu-Ray copy and when I burn in ImgBurn. That's why I think my issue may be with the BttF discs, so maybe I have to have different settings when I do the BttF discs. The only other thing is that maybe the four BD-Rs I used for BttF were bad. I don't think that the odds of just those four discs being bad are very good, as I've used about twenty discs off the spindle, and all the other ones came out fine.

Comment

Can you try not to use customize option maybe just do a compressed full disk to see what happens as the disks all work fine with other movies and there's a new version of Fab out today.Another thing to try is go into Fab settings and check mark use all software so the compression is done without GPU speed up program it will take a lot longer but if compression problem it could work.Also when posting internal log file you only posted 1/2 the log file it starts with Fab version and date you posted the 2nd half only.

Comment

Working...
      X