Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which log do I post to help correct this. I just did a clean, fresh install and now I get passed anyalyzing but it keeps stopping at 2% of the copy process. Why am I not getting help from DVDFAB Admin?

Comment

Fab internal log file see my signature below on how to find and post log files no one can really help you without the log file we can only guess and we should not have to guess thats why I asked you to post it early on in this thread.

Comment

dvdfab internal log.txt

Here is some of the internal log file. The same thing is happening with every Blu ray

Comment

The first 2 try's had lots of read errors in it the last try didn't but said you canceled it after 19 secs. let it scan the disk for a few mins. then post the new log.Did this same disk work in another version of Fab?

0m 18.99s: user cancelled
          0m 19.00s: error: bdinfo BDInfo_MovieObject 102 26
          0m 19.00s: failed to open 1

Comment

heres another two trys with 1 being a different disc. does the same thing. and no, these discs did not work with anything else. no bluray will work at all with any version anymore. did clean install.one time I let it go for 6 hours. the log was so big it will not upload
            Attached Files

Comment

oh yes I am sorry the one movie "secret in their eyes" did work one time. that's why I tried it again. but now I tried it 10 times and it does the same thing as every other disc

Comment

Originally posted by Vealscallopine View Post
                oh yes I am sorry the one movie "secret in their eyes" did work one time. that's why I tried it again. but now I tried it 10 times and it does the same thing as every other disc
                did you try checking your antivirus software and see if it isn't blocking anything ??
                also try checking the cables on your drives for possible shorts / loose connections or uninstall the drives, restart your computer
                and let windows reinstall the drives.

Comment

yes I did try to check, is there another way to check in case I am missing something? also all connections are tight and I am not sure how to uninstall dvd drivers and reinstall but I am willing to give it a whirl

Comment

The secrete in your eyes had many read errors.
                    Last edited by 3dman7; 09-21-2017, 04:44 AM.

Comment

try temporarily disabling your antivirus software and see if dvdfab will open your blueray discs.
                      if you can find the device manager settings you can uninstall your drives from there.

Comment

this disc seems to work in fab 9 but not fab10. having a lot of issues with fab 10 not working 9.txt 10.txt

Comment

fab 9 is file 9 and fab 10 is file 10
                          Attached Files

Comment

Staff will contact you should they need files from the disk.
                            Last edited by 3dman7; 09-21-2017, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                              try temporarily disabling your antivirus software and see if dvdfab will open your blueray discs.
                              if you can find the device manager settings you can uninstall your drives from there.
                              so if I uninstall drives in device manager and restart, windows will reinstall the drives automatically?

Comment

Originally posted by Vealscallopine View Post

so if I uninstall drives in device manager and restart, windows will reinstall the drives automatically?
                                yes, windows will reinstall them

Comment

Working...
                                X