This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Unknown Error Occurred

Looks like the DVDFab server is down again. Please fix it.
    Thank you.

Are you trying to open a DVD or BD?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same here. Any BD 3D or Normal BD has the error. Just have to wait till its fixed.

Comment

I have the same problem. I tried opening several different BD disks and got the same error message.

Comment

I just bought BD-Copy and I had no idea this was a server problem, the discs I have are in mint condition. I was only able to copy disc 2 of Daredevil Season 1 on Wednesday or Thursday I believe, and then I started getting these unknown error messages. When it would recognize a disc it would end up hanging mid way through the copy. Now the metadata doesn't even show up. Hopefully they'll update us with an announcement. Before people like me start freaking out and rolling back versions to no avail.
          Last edited by Shawk; 09-16-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

It was working fine until earlier today, so Shawk may have a different problem. The IT guys have been notified, but remember it is 5AM in Beijing.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Should be fine now, post if you have a problem.

Comment

I am still experiencing issues completing a Blu ray copy. I can open the Blu Ray and it starts to analyze and just gets stuck and never moves on from there. This only happenes with blu rays. dvds work fine but all of the sudden, Blu ray discs will not move out of anyalizing, or they just stop halfway through the copy and fail everytime.i have the latest version of dvd/blu ray fab and passkey software.

Comment

Originally posted by Vealscallopine View Post
                  I am still experiencing issues completing a Blu ray copy. I can open the Blu Ray and it starts to analyze and just gets stuck and never moves on from there. This only happenes with blu rays. dvds work fine but all of the sudden, Blu ray discs will not move out of anyalizing, or they just stop halfway through the copy and fail everytime.i have the latest version of dvd/blu ray fab and passkey software.
                  mine seems to be working now. are you still having issues?

Comment

Yes I am. I even reinstalled the software. It has been doing this for about a week or more now. Will not work with any blu ray. Even passkey was having trouble but that seems to be working now. Just won't even anylyze any blu ray. Or some just give an error at about 50% and quit

Comment

Fab should put out at least a short internal log file post it and check your security settings for all fab programs the firewall settings should be set to let all Fab programs allow access through firewall.You can try it in windows safe mode with networking If it works their it's likely your security program blocking access to the internet being all blu rays give you this problem.

Comment

I Checked and Firewall is not blocking anything. Still fab10 will not anyalze any blu ray. Help please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vealscallopine View Post
                          I Checked and Firewall is not blocking anything. Still fab10 will not anyalze any blu ray. Help please.
                          Click on the arrow in the upper right hand corner of the dvdfab interface
                          click on common settings - then click on the factory default button In the
                          lower left corner of the common settings screen, restart dvdfab and retry
                          your disc's again

Comment

I did this default the settings. Still did not fix the issue. Dvdfab10 will not anylyze blu rays at all. Anyone experiencing this issue? It always worked. Idk what happened.

Comment

First take Fab off the hard drive and if passkey is not working that also when Fab asks you do you want to save settings say no then
                              do a clean install using Ccleaner (free version) check mark old pre fetch data on left side when Ccleaner is open under advanced settings (uncheck when done for future use) clean old junk files then clean registry do it two or 3 times until no files come up to clean in the registry.

Now go to Fabs download page and re download the programs latest versions and try again.This should fix any files that may have been corrupt.You should always post the Fab internal log file even if a short file is made so we can check for read errors as on scratched or damaged disks and server errors if any.

Comment

Working...
                              X