Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992 Movie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992 Movie)

Trying to make a backup of the titular disc, but I get this popup-box error, after the initial scan: "This Blu-ray disc contains BD+ protection that is not supported for now." What does that mean?

disc copy protection not yet supported. see post #1 here - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...-error-reports

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post
      Trying to make a backup of the titular disc, but I get this popup-box error, after the initial scan: "This Blu-ray disc contains BD+ protection that is not supported for now." What does that mean?
      Please specify the country of the movie disc.
      Open dvdfab_internal.log file with notepad and find the disc ID Click image for larger version  Name:	disc ID.png Views:	1 Size:	59.8 KB ID:	346776

Also, we need some files from the original movie disc to help resolve this problem. Load the movie to PC drive, open it in windows explorer, and then find BDSVM folder and BDMV\JAR folder. Please copy all the needed files to one new folder, ZIP it and then upload the zipped file to a GoogleDrive or Dropbox and PM me the download URL. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
      mona

Comment

The disc is from the US; ID is: 7CA1387933C9AF4C5921F1B19402C44BF75878CA.
        Last edited by Madness; 12-30-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Downloading files now, thank you.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Been quite a long time, but has there been any updates to this? I'm tempted to locate the disc & try ripping it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post
              Been quite a long time, but has there been any updates to this? I'm tempted to locate the disc & try ripping it again.
              Sorry about it, but it is not supported yet.

Comment

Working...
              X