Lady Bird Region A(US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady Bird Region A(US)

I am not able to open Lady Bird Blu-Ray. Error comes up saying Failed to open F:\{LADY_BIRD]. Please check if it is playable.
    The disc plays fine in pc and Blu-ray player, but won't open in Fab. I tried in copy and Ripper. I have attached log file.
    Attached Files

Same issue here . . DVDFab64 V.1084 says the same message as reported above. Passkey won't open it either.

Comment

same here, failed to open error message

Comment

Hello,

BD movie Lady Bird is supported, please give this version a try:

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Hello,

BD movie Lady Bird is supported, please give this version a try:

Regards,
          Mona
          Still same problem, failed to open, please check if playable error message displays.

Comment

Still the same here also. I have attached an image of the error and all files except M2TS
            Attached Files

Comment

The download Mona posted above (I actually downloaded from her post in the Mac thread) worked fine for me. I installed it, it opened the Lady Bird blu-ray just fine (Region A/USA BD on a Windows 10/64 tower, LG BD burner) & finished ripping without a problem. Note that it carries the same version number as the most recent official release.
              Last edited by Rich86; 03-07-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

akadennis @simeonpro,

Please kindly retry.

The version number of this special version is v10.0.8.4. The fix will be added to the future version of DVDFab soon.

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

Using 10.0.8.8 on both PC and Mac. Lady Bird begins copying just fine but starts slowing down gradually, finally stopping at 42%. BD plays just fine.

Task Queue Manager says it is still processing, but nothing is happening for hours now.
                  Last edited by Jimbo2K7; 04-07-2018, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo2K7 View Post
                    Using 10.0.8.8 on both PC and Mac. Lady Bird begins copying just fine but starts slowing down gradually, finally stopping at 42%. BD plays just fine.

Task Queue Manager says it is still processing, but nothing is happening for hours now.
                    Hello Jimbo2K7,

Please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Regards,
                    Mona

Comment

Hello Jimbo2K7,

Please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Regards,
                      Mona
                      Mona,

I've recreated this. Occurs at the 42% mark when using Ripper and also when using Converter with prior extracted mkv. Some kind of a/v sync error then process stops. Log file attached.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eisenb11 View Post

Mona,

I've recreated this. Occurs at the 42% mark when using Ripper. Log file attached.
                        I cannot open this log file, it kind of empty? Please kindly try again.

and also when using Converter with prior extracted mkv. Some kind of a/v sync error then process stops
                        Why do you want to reconvert the extracted mkv? You can use Ripper to create a file directly from original movie source.

Anyway, please check and make sure that the extracted mkv can be played without problem first.

Regards,
                        Mon

Comment

I cannot open this log file, it kind of empty? Please kindly try again.

Why do you want to reconvert the extracted mkv? You can use Ripper to create a file directly from original movie source.

Anyway, please check and make sure that the extracted mkv can be played without problem first.

Regards,
                          Mon
                          Hi Mona, strange... reattaching log file. Looks like it got corrupted.The sync error is the last line in the log.

Initial attempt was straight from disc and Fab stopped at 42% like a prior poster had mentioned. I then extracted a MKV from the disc using a program that shall not be mentioned to see if the problem was with the disc (it wasn't). Then used Fab Convert to transcode to h265 and that process also stopped at 42%.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eisenb11 View Post

Hi Mona, strange... reattaching log file. Looks like it got corrupted.The sync error is the last line in the log.

Initial attempt was straight from disc and Fab stopped at 42% like a prior poster had mentioned. I then extracted a MKV from the disc using a program that shall not be mentioned to see if the problem was with the disc (it wasn't). Then used Fab Convert to transcode to h265 and that process also stopped at 42%.
                            The log file can be opened this time. Please go to Common Settings window to disable GPU codecs and disable Lightning too to convert from disc to mkv again and see if it will make a difference. If still have problem, please post fabcheck_internal.log file as well.

Regards,
                            Mona

Comment

The log file can be opened this time. Please go to Common Settings window to disable GPU codecs and disable Lightning too to convert from disc to mkv again and see if it will make a difference. If still have problem, please post fabcheck_internal.log file as well.
                              Hi Mona, just ran a SW-only run with GPU and lightning disabled and the process did not complete. Output was a corrupt MKV file of only 3 GB. Log attached.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X