Video hangs when advancing chapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mash609 View Post
    This is happening to me also with my backups. I cannot fast forward or advance on two Sony Blu ray players that are at my fathers house. He lives some distance from me. They work great on my old Panasonic. This only happens with compressed Blu ray 50G converted to 25G. I have no problem compressing DVD's. I also believe it has something to do with AMD Hardware acceleration. Please help. DL Blu ray disc become expensive after awhile.
    And by the way I love your software.
    Hi mash609,

Please start a new thread, post the model info of the two Sony players, dvdfab_internal.log file, fabcheck_internal.log file and the burn log files.

Please specify some of the movies you have this problem with.

Thanks.
    Mona

Comment

Thank you Mona,
      I will post a new thread as soon as I collect that information. I do not have it anymore,
      and since the Sony's are not at my home it may take several days. But I will get this information to
      you as soon as I can. I appreciate your time.
      Thank you again,
      mash609

Comment

Attention: Ashley...@ forum.dvdfab.cn… I have sent you the log file you requested. What is the progress to my post?
        Thanks
        Last edited by TGMcCallie; 08-06-2018, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TGMcCallie View Post
          Attention: Ashley...@ forum.dvdfab.cn… I have sent you the log file you requested. What is the progress to my post?
          Thanks
          Your log has been received.

The issue has been reported to the QA team to diagnose. Any news, we will update you. Thanks.

Comment

I was having this same issue. I have an AMD graphics card. I turned off GPU acceleration and lightning shrink which took it longer to process, but fixed the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We cannot tell whether your case is the same as TGMcCallie's here, so to make it clearer, if you have problem when using the latest version, please start a new thread, describe the problem and post the log files needed. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
              Mona
              The newest version fixed the issue. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X