Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o.k. I'm stupid, put the blank disc in only, not the original, and go to what option in IMGburn? not real familiar with the software.

thanks

Comment

cameltoe, Are we talking about the main movie file size to fit on your blank disc?
      If so insert your Blu-Ray movie disc in your drive open up DVD Fab let it analyze the disc with the main movie option in Fab, pick your audio and sub picture options on the right see pic, then on the bottom see pic it will show you the quality with compression to fit on your blank media. Mine shows DVD as I do not have Blu-Rays.
      Attached Files
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

o.k. should i leave it on BD50 or do as "crackinhedz" mentioned and go with BD25?

What is the difference between BD50 & BD25 and the other opions? just quality or what?

thanks

Comment

cameltoe you will set it as BD25 if you are doing main movie as Fab can only do main movie compression at this time and that is the size of the disc's that you mentioned in previous post.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

o.k. I'll try it and see what happens and compare it to the regular movie to see if I notice anything.

leave all the settings the same I did in IMGburn from the beginning?

now does this burn in IMGburn all the time since i set it that way and DVDFab compresses it first?

I'm learning, stay with me. lol

Comment

cameltoe ImgBurn will keep all settings if it was set up as in the tutorial as far as burn speeds etc, Don't worry were here for you

Comment

ok trying a blu ray now. chose BD25 option, and checked "remove HD audio" option. doing it in "main movie". why does it take so much longer than full disc since it's less info? is it cause it has to compress?

Comment

Yes it is. Compression is very processor intensive.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

cameltoe
                    is it cause it has to compress?
                    yes you are correct

Comment

was trying to do my original of Transformers 2 and was over 4 hours and I had to abort cause it was taking too long.

when doing the "blu ray to blu ray option" should you turn off stuff like Kaspersky and close other applications?

thanks

Comment

cameltoe
                        when doing the "blu ray to blu ray option" should you turn off stuff like Kaspersky and close other applications?
                        It may be a good idea to close them as the Blu-Ray process is very processor intensive, as GregiBoy had mentioned.

Could you also post your log files so that we could view them?
                        They will be found here C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.

Comment

I had the same issue but solved it by looking low down on the left side and changed the setting to main movie then looning in the area where I can change the size setting to 25gb and have not burned anymore coasters

Comment

Originally posted by rickm_ny View Post
                            I had the same issue but solved it by looking low down on the left side and changed the setting to main movie then looning in the area where I can change the size setting to 25gb and have not burned anymore coasters

yes, tried "main movie" and 25GB option but took too long so aborted it. as stated before i only have BD-R 25GB discs and since doing the IMBburn thing have not had a problem yet, just the BD+ problem right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                              cameltoe

It may be a good idea to close them as the Blu-Ray process is very processor intensive, as GregiBoy had mentioned.

Could you also post your log files so that we could view them?
                              They will be found here C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.
                              what log files you talking about specifically? when i was trying to do Transformers 2? Just curious why you want to see them?

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                                cameltoe, Are we talking about the main movie file size to fit on your blank disc?
                                If so insert your Blu-Ray movie disc in your drive open up DVD Fab let it analyze the disc with the main movie option in Fab, pick your audio and sub picture options on the right see pic, then on the bottom see pic it will show you the quality with compression to fit on your blank media. Mine shows DVD as I do not have Blu-Rays.
                                is "sub picture options" subtitle or different?

Comment

Working...
                                X