No announcement yet.

Narcos season 1 to 3 boxset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thouight I would give you an update regarding these discs, though I have to date only checked Disc 1.
    Using DVDFAb 11.0.0.2 I have ripped disc 1, now when you selctect from the menu to play all it does now detect the DTS-HD MA audio, also when you select it to play episode 1, but it fails to play episodes 2,3 & 4, I get a brief msg that a copy has been detected and it skips or freezes when those episodes are selected, it also fails to play the DTS-HD MA audio on those episodes and defaults to Dolby Digital.

I have not tried to play the menu options all the way through to see what happens later in the episode for the menu options that do seem to play the DTS-HD MA audio, nor have I tried disc 3, but would preume the same would happen for disc 3

Comment

Originally posted by The Toerag View Post
      I thouight I would give you an update regarding these discs, though I have to date only checked Disc 1.
      Using DVDFAb 11.0.0.2 I have ripped disc 1, now when you selctect from the menu to play all it does now detect the DTS-HD MA audio, also when you select it to play episode 1, but it fails to play episodes 2,3 & 4, I get a brief msg that a copy has been detected and it skips or freezes when those episodes are selected, it also fails to play the DTS-HD MA audio on those episodes and defaults to Dolby Digital.

I have not tried to play the menu options all the way through to see what happens later in the episode for the menu options that do seem to play the DTS-HD MA audio, nor have I tried disc 3, but would preume the same would happen for disc 3
      Thank you for the update, about the "detect copy" problem, we will check ASAP.

Comment

UPDATE: Fixed in the coming version, please wait and have a try. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X