Looney Tunes Platinum Volume 1 Audio Track issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looney Tunes Platinum Volume 1 Audio Track issues

Hello - having an issue with copying, no matter what track I use I can't find the correct audio track. I did see another thread and it said that the long playlist wasn't the correct one but gave no indication of which to use. I've played the other tracks and most are other random things from the special features. I've attached the logs if that helps.
    Attached Files

You can preview the titles and see which is the correct one you need, and then choose the audio track you like. Or playback the original movie disc on your standalone player, see which title it picks for the playback, choose that one in DVDFab to proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      You can preview the titles and see which is the correct one you need, and then choose the audio track you like. Or playback the original movie disc on your standalone player, see which title it picks for the playback, choose that one in DVDFab to proceed.
      I did preview it and none of the tracks have the commentary, even the one I'm copying. Yet I get the commentary tack, so I am not sure what to use. Which is why I posted.

Comment

Hi, we also need some file of the original disc. Please copy all the files off the original disc except *.M2TS files and then zip them and upload them to our FTP (see PM for info).
        Also, please post the buy link for getting the same disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Hi, we also need some file of the original disc. Please copy all the files off the original disc except *.M2TS files and then zip them and upload them to our FTP (see PM for info).
          Also, please post the buy link for getting the same disc.
          I have uploaded to the FTP site per your PM. I bought it from Amazon https://smile.amazon.com/Looney-Tune...p;qid=&sr=

Comment

Hi,

We get the disc and will check it ASAP, I will let you know when it's fixed.

Thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Wilson and Mona!

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

Still no update?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks64 View Post
                    Still no update?
                    UPDATE: please try again and feedback, it should work now. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X