Problem coping Blu-ray Disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC121 View Post
    Hi is this also fixed for the Region B version of Hellboy as that one doesn't have a playlist 377?

Thanks

J
    Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. I've sent you the FTP info via PM. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona

I've gone into the stream folder and it just contains M2TS files. I've attached a screen shot can you tell me the file types you are looking for that way I may be able to find them. There is a playlist folder that you will be able to see from the screenshot.

Thanks

J
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mona

I've gone into the stream folder and it just contains M2TS files. I've attached a screen shot can you tell me the file types you are looking for that way I may be able to find them. There is a playlist folder that you will be able to see from the screenshot.

Thanks

J
        See image attached, all the files and folders in the red box are needed.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	BD files except stream folder.png
Views:	212
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	371781

Comment

Hi is this also fixed for the Region B version of Hellboy as that one doesn't have a playlist 377?
          @JC121
          Please zip all the .m2ts files that are less than 1GB and upload to our FTP too.

You've located those .m2ts files as shown in #17. Thanks again.

Comment

Hi Mona

I just wanted to check in and see if there is an update or if I just need to wait for an update here?

Thanks

J

Comment

Hi Mona

I just wanted to check in and see if there is an update or if I just need to wait for an update here?

Thanks

J
              Hi J,

Please zip all the .m2ts files that are less than 1GB and upload to our FTP too.
              You've located those .m2ts files as shown in #17. Thanks again.

Comment

Hi Mona

I apologise for the delay I've been working away from home I have the files and am now uploading them.

The file when zipped is just under 6GB so it should be done in about 4 hours from posting this message.

J

Comment

File successfully uploaded lastnight

J

Comment

Region B version of Hellboy
                    The playback issue on this movie has been fixed, please kindly wait for update, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X