Problem coping Blu-ray Disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem coping Blu-ray Disk

I'm having a problem making a copy of the ALITA_BATTLE_ANGEL blu-ray disk. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    geh

Attached Files

Never mind - it was my Blu-ray disk player/recorder that was bad! Now I'm going to have to find out why that is bad !!

Thanks anyway,
    geh

Comment

What's bad? The photos are too small to see pop-ups. Yes, there's a problem with Alita it's a new copy protection being used. None of my players (4K or Older) will play it.

Johnny

Comment

I commented on Wrong Movie... I meant to say the new HellBoy Bluray.

Comment

I just copied Hellboy 2019 as a full disc and as the main movie. Both copies produced a blu ray that plays out of sequence. I have ripped both copies to .mp4 and mkv. The video still plays out of sequence. A quick internet search suggest that DVDFab 11.0.3.9 may be selecting the wrong playlist. How can I fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by jsuaggie View Post
            I just copied Hellboy 2019 as a full disc and as the main movie. Both copies produced a blu ray that plays out of sequence. I have ripped both copies to .mp4 and mkv. The video still plays out of sequence. A quick internet search suggest that DVDFab 11.0.3.9 may be selecting the wrong playlist. How can I fix this?
            You can't fix it, the DVD fab team will have to do that in the next update if they're made aware of the issue and can reproduce the problem on their computers.

Comment

Originally posted by jsuaggie View Post
              The problem with BD movie Hellboy 2019 has been fixed in the latest v11.0.4.0, please update to try again. If still have problem, please specify your movie version and feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal log file.

Also, your problem differs from the thread topic, to get better help, please post your question or problem to a new thread.

Comment

I to am having problems with Hellboy 2019. The scenes are out of sequence.
                I'm pretty sure it's the playlist.

Comment

I am using 11.0.4.0 but can not give logs because I tried it over and over many different ways including running other software
                  at the same time. I am not sure which is the correct log.
                  I have sucessfully ripped blu ray with other software which points to playlist 377. I want to rip this with your Blu Ray to Dvd Converter which I believe points to 898, and scenes out of sync.
                  The original purchased disk is now scratched so I can not try again. I only have the backup.

Comment

Mash609, what is other software that you used. That software is correct, I ripped Hellboy successfully with playlist 377.

Comment

Originally posted by mash609 View Post
                      I am using 11.0.4.0 but can not give logs because I tried it over and over many different ways including running other software
                      at the same time. I am not sure which is the correct log.
                      I have sucessfully ripped blu ray with other software which points to playlist 377. I want to rip this with your Blu Ray to Dvd Converter which I believe points to 898, and scenes out of sync.
                      The original purchased disk is now scratched so I can not try again. I only have the backup.
                      Please wait for v11.0.4.1 to try again. Thanks.

Comment

Hi jsussie, I do not want to list other software on DVDFAbs website. Thanks for confirming tho.
                        However my DVDfab software is now listing 377 as the correct playlist.
                        It will probably work. Will try tomorrow.
                        Thanks for the Quick fix DVDFab.

Comment

Hi is this also fixed for the Region B version of Hellboy as that one doesn't have a playlist 377?

Thanks

J

Comment

Please try it and attach the DVDFab internal log session if it does not work correctly.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi

It didn't work unfortunately there are a couple of early chapters out of place then the end from about 1hour29 is out of order.

Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X