No announcement yet.

Problem with "Dumbo" 3D form BD to create a ISO-file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I burned it to hard drive not to disk after on hard drive you can burn with img burn in iso build mode to burn a disk if that message keeps coming up in Fab.

Comment

D300: you can just use version 10 of fab or version 11 (11.0.4.9) reported to work until this gets fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
        Mona: I tested this using the very latest version of Fab if copying any 3d iso on hard drive extracting main movie from full disk iso to main movie iso using (full 3d in copy Mode in advanced options) has the playback problem.VLC thinks theirs copy protection in it and doesn't play the main movie iso other players Fab versions 3&5 media players,MPC-BE, Play it but with pixalation and freeze frames.Side by side 3d not effected just full 3d.

Update-Further testing seems the iso making is the problem as a main movie extracted ok and played ok if not a iso.
        Hi Faith, thank you for the feedback, I have passed the 3D iso playback issue to our developer for checking.

Comment

D300:
          You need to download the free program IMG BURN and have it on the hard drive then change Fab settings in burn engine for blu rays.Once like this Fab auto opens Img burn and burns the disk to hard drive or burner what ever you have Fab set for and then closes it when done for you.
          i´ve got image burn on my hard drive and get the same message as D300, when trying to change the burning engine.
          Last edited by grossini; 10-25-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

This is because your trying to burn a iso 3d to (disk) with Fab directly.Make a main movie 3d FOLDER with Fab copy from the full 3d iso that's already made on the hard drive, put it on the HARD DRIVE desktop with Imgburn set in Fab for blu rays

Now you have a 3d file that should play fine in media players and on the hard drive this is what you were trying to do not burn a disk but once this file is working ok then you can put back in Fab and make a iso of the 3d folder done this way that message shouldn't come up even if it did you can do this with imgburn only using build mode to make the 3d iso. If you need a 3d main movie ISO as format in media player use clone/burn mode in Fab to make iso and output to hard drive.You can burn a disk but it may only stream in 3d and not play as a regular blu ray 3d disk does the player may say can't read a file on disk just open disk to stream folder and play the stream file with 3d player this will play in 3d.

This was only done this way as a test to see what the problem was and not really a work around and you need not do this at all.Just use Fab version 10 or the version 1.1..4.9 That was said to work until Fab fixes this.
            Last edited by Faith; 10-25-2019, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Okay, i did it by Fab10 and it works fine.

Comment

Great feel free to stop by the English forum ant time your English is just fine.

Comment

Thank you very much, Faith. It is great to be here ?

Comment

Mona:
                    Any update on this problem? Have the developers duplicated this?

Comment

Mona:
                      Any update on this problem? Have the developers duplicated this?
                      It's fixed, but need to wait for the new version available next week. Thanks.

Comment

Tested: Version 11.0.6.2 works !!

Comment

Working...
                        X