Blu-Ray Copy of FULL DISC MODE Still Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray Copy of FULL DISC MODE Still Not Working

Continuing on from my previous post of not being able to make a FULL DISC COPY of Blu-Ray Copy with v 11.0.5.9 at this thread link:

Just purchased the animated Teen Titans Season 1 on Blu-Ray. The size is right at 47.5 GB. That's the biggest I've ever tried to back up a full copy as I usually

This morning, I checked again and I DO Have the latest Nvidia Driver as well as every other driver and file updated on my laptop.
    I downloaded this new FAB update and installed it.
    Restarted my computer, opened Fab with new software recognized.
    Checked my AV CODEC settings CUDA chosen on all left side columns and SOFTWARE on the right (my computer doesn't accept CUDA settings on the right side, it says)
    Enable Lightning Shrink check-marked.

Went over to DRIVES Tab and chose Blu-Ray Write…. made sure DVD FAB Burning Engine was selected.
    I put my write speed at 4X and also checked verify when burning is finished.

Put in Teen Titans Season 1 and FULL DISC MODE selected.
    Output to 25GB and ISO selected at the bottom of the screen.

It reads it thru then when it starts to encode, it dies at 2%.

Tried all of the above again but chose FOLDER OPTION instead of ISO FILE and died again at 2%.

Tried Jack Reacher Blu-Ray. Same results.

So this update didn’t help me at all. Nothing has changed as I still can't burn a FULL DISC COPY.
    I've burnt approximately 50 of different Blu-Ray movies in the last couple years but haven't done one since this past Spring until this past Sunday when I wanted to again.

On the other hand, the FULL DISC DVD's burn and play great. No problems at all.

My Log is attached. The last couple days have been disappointing. Another forum member has been kind of enough to try and help me the past 2 days with different suggestions but there continues to be a bug in this software as we've tried about everything to get it to work.
    Hoping for some help.
    Thank you,
    Hawkgirl

Attached Files

Please try this:
    1. Please load the movie to Ripper mode, choose one passthrough profile, select one chapter to convert and see if the process can go through or not.
    2. If the process can go through well, try to clone (or use Full Disc 1:1) the movie and save as ISO, and then use this ISO file as source to compress to BD25 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please try this:
      1. Please load the movie to Ripper mode, choose one passthrough profile, select one chapter to convert and see if the process can go through or not.
      2. If the process can go through well, try to clone (or use Full Disc 1:1) the movie and save as ISO, and then use this ISO file as source to compress to BD25 again.
      Step 1 performed perfectly and it played that small video just fine.

Step 2 failed. Same as before, it dies at 2%.

I can also make a FULL DISC copy at 1:1 or at output of 50GB and both play fine.

It's when we try to make the FULL DISC copy at 25gb that this doesn't work anymore.

Comment

Sorry for the trouble, I will have the developer check and get back to you. Thank you.

Comment

Still hoping and waiting to hear something from the developers as there’s still a bug and you can’t compress to 25gb in full disc copy mode without lagging/dragging of video clips with a lot of fast movement or motion graphics.
          Anything?

Comment

Working...
          X