menu options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v12.0.8.2 (Win) menu options

I have many DVDs I want to put on Bluray disc, there are several episodes on each DVD..When using copy dvd to bluray passthrough settings the resulting bluray disc plays the first title before going to the menu screen. I have this problem regardless of which option i choose in menu settings. In order to get to the menu screen i have to use my remote control. Is there a setting that makes the disc open on the menu screen when the disc is first placed into the player? if not can developers please add this feature It would also be helpfull if the custom menu i had produced be available on the opening screen without having to go to "scenes" menu first.
    The best option available for me at the moment is to choose "return to menu if the selected title finishes playback" as choosing which title to play in any order is important, although the first title does not necessarily need to be played first. Also i would like the disc to stop playing and return to the menu at the end of the episode, which occurs on this setting, but i don't want to start playing the first episode when the disc is inserted in the player
    this is the discs i am using All You Need is Love (5 DVD Boxset) 9333767005089 | eBay

Originally posted by pacman View Post
    I have many DVDs I want to put on Bluray disc, there are several episodes on each DVD..When using copy dvd to bluray passthrough settings the resulting bluray disc plays the first title before going to the menu screen. I have this problem regardless of which option i choose in menu settings. In order to get to the menu screen i have to use my remote control. Is there a setting that makes the disc open on the menu screen when the disc is first placed into the player? if not can developers please add this feature It would also be helpfull if the custom menu i had produced be available on the opening screen without having to go to "scenes" menu first.
    The best option available for me at the moment is to choose "return to menu if the selected title finishes playback" as choosing which title to play in any order is important, although the first title does not necessarily need to be played first. Also i would like the disc to stop playing and return to the menu at the end of the episode, which occurs on this setting, but i don't want to start playing the first episode when the disc is inserted in the player
    this is the discs i am using All You Need is Love (5 DVD Boxset) 9333767005089 | eBay
    try going back into your settings and see if you don't have "Jump to main movie" selected. - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...enu#post255854 post #3
    might also try this in post #1 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-episode-discs
    Last edited by october262; 08-27-2022, 03:13 PM.

Comment

thankyou october262 but it does not matter which settings i use i can not produce a bluray disc from episodes from dvds where i start from inserting the disc and being presented with a menu , watch one episode of my choosing and then automatically return to the menu on completion of the episode on a stand alone bluray player.
      i have also tried season 3 of outlander dvds with the same results

Comment

Originally posted by pacman View Post
        thankyou october262 but it does not matter which settings i use i can not produce a bluray disc from episodes from dvds where i start from inserting the disc and being presented with a menu , watch one episode of my choosing and then automatically return to the menu on completion of the episode on a stand alone bluray player.
        i have also tried season 3 of outlander dvds with the same results
        try Customize Blu-ray with menus - https://www.dvdfab.cn/tutorial/custo...ray-with-menus

Comment

Working...
        X