The Raid 2 main menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Raid 2 main menu

I can not get the main menu for The Raid 2 to say still when I use the Fab version above.,It just starts the movie, with or without Pathplayer enabled .
    Had this problem with Elysium also, they are both Sony releases.
    Does anybody know a solution. I had to Clone Elysium to fix this, but clone will only play in Sony BR machines.Would like to split into two DVD-5 discs.
    Thanks

Please explain better what you mean you can't get the dvd's menu to stay still is it moving when it should be still? you say it just starts the movie without pushing play in the menu?
    A iso (Clone) should play on any dvd player not just Sony.
    Sony movies have Cinavia protection that will mute the audio of the disk after 20 mins. playing unless you have a older player that doesn't see Cinavia.

Please post your dvdfab internal log file for this movie.

Comment

Originally posted by DVDBOB View Post
      I can not get the main menu for The Raid 2 to say still when I use the Fab version above.,It just starts the movie, with or without Pathplayer enabled .
      Had this problem with Elysium also, they are both Sony releases.
      Does anybody know a solution. I had to Clone Elysium to fix this, but clone will only play in Sony BR machines.Would like to split into two DVD-5 discs.
      Thanks
      Did you split the movie that will not work? Where are the Internal log files as those would help the DVDFab staff to see what wrong.

Maybe you should check your settings in step 2 where you can change the Navigation of the DVD. Make sure you do not have Jump to main movie selected or any other selection as those cause playback problems with some movies from what my forum search displayed

Comment

DVDBOB, as you can see from what glenns and Details posted, we need more detailed information to be able to help you. You should also consider updating your DVDFab installation to a newer version, there have been many improvements for DVD decryption that are not included in the version you are using.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The Region 1 (US) version of this copies perfectly with v9.1.5.6. The Main Menu does not have any moving video behind it and no audio. There are 3 Spanish forced subs in the movie.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVDFab v8.2.3.0 The Raid 2 main menu

Originally posted by signals View Post
            The Region 1 (US) version of this copies perfectly with v9.1.5.6. The Main Menu does not have any moving video behind it and no audio. There are 3 Spanish forced subs in the movie.
            Hi, Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.What I meant was that the menu appears then disappears after a second and the movie then plays. But I was so mixed up that I didn't realize that this only occurs when I played it in the Computer drive .When I played it on my DVD player after spliting it , it was OK, don't about the Cinavia protection though, that Glenns mention as I am not sure how far into checking the copy I was.I will double check this and get back to you, and if there is no sound problem, this thread can be closed.
            Again my thanks to all who answered my request, I can always count on getting help in the forum, and sorry for my haste in posting , before I checked the copy out in an DVD player, I guess it completely skipped my mind .

Comment

No problem Bob, I hope it works for you. Not all players respond to Cinavia.

Comment

DVDFab v8.2.3.0 The Raid 2 main menu

Hi all!
                Just wanted to let you know everything is fine and no trouble with the Cinavia protection mentioned below,therefore you may close this thread, as I don't know if I have to or not?
                Many thanks to all that responded.
                DVDBOB

Now if I could fix my Canon MX860 printer with the dreaded B200 error code!

Comment

Working...
                X