• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vtpeters View Post
    several other x64 programs work well on Windows 11 ARM
    Please provide some examples, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please provide some examples, thanks.
      ImgBurn (latest version, 2.5.8.0, 32-bit application), Subtitle Edit (latest version, 3.6.13, 64-bit application) and MP3Gain (latest version, 1.4.6, 32-bit application) all work fine on Windows 11 ARM running in Parallels Desktop 18 for Mac on my MacBook Pro M1 with 16 GB memory and a 1TB hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

older versions can be found in the member center.
        I've logged into my account at DVDFab.cn, but can't find a link to archived versions of the DVDFab 12 installer.

Comment

I've logged into my account at DVDFab.cn, but can't find a link to archived versions of the DVDFab 12 installer.
          it's called the extended download service - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...mac#post411119

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

it's called the extended download service - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...mac#post411119
            If I understand you correctly I'll have to pay an additional fee for this 'extended download service' in order to be able to download an old version of DVDFab 12 to try and find out if an earlier version of DVDFab doesn't have the issue mentioned in the opening post of this thread?

Comment

If I understand you correctly I'll have to pay an additional fee for this 'extended download service' in order to be able to download an old version of DVDFab 12 to try and find out if an earlier version of DVDFab doesn't have the issue mentioned in the opening post of this thread?
              yes !!!

Comment

exactly which version do you want to test with?

Comment

ImgBurn (latest version, 2.5.8.0, 32-bit application), Subtitle Edit (latest version, 3.6.13, 64-bit application) and MP3Gain (latest version, 1.4.6, 32-bit application) all work fine on Windows 11 ARM running in Parallels Desktop 18 for Mac on my MacBook Pro M1 with 16 GB memory and a 1TB hard drive.
                  Thanks for the info. I have passed the related info to the developer in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post

exactly which version do you want to test with?
                    Since the current DVDFab version is 12.1.x I'd like to test with the latest version of DVDFab 12.0.x.

Comment

Do these links work for you?

login
                      DVDFab Member Center aims to provide best user experience, here users can request resending key, changing email and renewing DVDFab products such as DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and so on.

go to member center
                      DVDFab Member Center aims to provide best user experience, here users can request resending key, changing email and renewing DVDFab products such as DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and so on.

extended downloads
                      Last edited by Rich86; 07-19-2023, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X