Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Screen on Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mona Attached is a fresh logs zip file. It includes entries for both backups ... first one is soft decode, hw encode (no green screen) and the second is hw decode, hw encode (green screen).

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
      Mona Attached is a fresh logs zip file. It includes entries for both backups ... first one is soft decode, hw encode (no green screen) and the second is hw decode, hw encode (green screen).
      The developer said that he could not duplicate the problem with our source. Is it possible for you to upload the source to our FTP site?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The developer said that he could not duplicate the problem with our source. Is it possible for you to upload the source to our FTP site?
        The source? You mean the entire 45 GB disc? Can you be more specific?

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post

The source? You mean the entire 45 GB disc? Can you be more specific?
          When making a movie only backup to 50 GB BD (thus no compression) there is no green screen.
          Yes, please send this copy to us, we will use it as the source to test the Green Screen problem. Thanks.

Comment

Mona You never sent me the address to your FTP site. But its ok. I did get a backup made using soft decode and HW encode as I had previously stated so no need to try and fix the bug. Thanks anyways.

Comment

Working...
            X