This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denret View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Fengtao, but I cannot find that option for the life of me. I've been all through the common settings....can't find. I'm also still struggling with sound.....I keep getting voice over or no sound when I experiment with the sound options. Really struggling......

Later.....

Here's what I know for sure, after some research. (DvdFab 7.0.4.0 Trial, downloaded 05/08/10) The DV9 option of Blu ray to Bluray is apparently bugged. If I attempt a DV9, and then create an ISO image, it will not play on several different Virtual Dr. applications. (format not supported)

Also, it has no sound using the HD option. With any other sound option, I get voice over.

Using the same procedures and applications, and selecting the BD25 option, the operation is flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by DharmaBummed69 View Post
      You verified that a.mds file was created. Did you try mounting the .mds file as I suggested? If your using DVDFab Virtual Drive it won't recognize it as a valid format for DVDFab VD. You have to use a program that supports .mds files such as Daemon Tools Lite. At least try it and if it does you no good you can always post back with your results. If you won't try it I don't know what to tell you. The fact that you do have a .mds file makes me think it the same thing I had when I did District 9. The .iso will mount fine but you will recieve a "media not supported" or recognized error from your media player. Serioulsy it can't hurt to try and if it's the same .iso+.mds I ran into, this will work for you. If you use ImgBurn to burn it to disc choose the .mds file when burning a image. This worked for me and I was able to burn District 9 to a DVD 5 and it played just fine in 3 different players.
      Just an update. Daemon Tools Lite did not work either. I have a bigger problem......... DvdFab, DV9 mode has bugs. It does not create usable files.

I tried a BD25 run, created an ISO file with IMG burn and then was able to play it on two different Virtual Drives. The movie had good sound and performed flawlessly. I'm not going to spend anymore time on DV9 until the bugs are worked. I may try a DV5 just for drill.

Thanks for your input.

Comment

Update to the newest beta and the options Fengtao suggest will be there.

Comment

Link to V 7.0.5.5 released today.

Comment

Got it............thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X