This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    See where he mentions another curious problem in the second paragraph.

Ron
    I am not sure why you are seeing that. Mine always comes up with my VIDEO hard drive folder as the target in copy modes that allow it.
    signals, I just installed fab 7067 on my laptop to see what would happen on it with the directory problem. i made the output directory my "D" drive. every time i start Fab it defaults to my dvd drive as the target. Again i assume it should default to the "D" drive. So I don't know if its a bug or thats the way Fab is programmed. apparently not if it works for you... regards...
    PennsylvaniaRon
    \\\\|////
    ~ÖÖ~
    ----oOOo-(_)-oOOo----

Comment

Originally posted by pennsylvaniaron View Post
      I'm more concerned with Fengtao's response to why Fab cannot compress the main movie Goldfinger. It's only able to do it as BD50, but the resulting file is almost 29GB, too large for my 25GB blank. Hopefully Fengtao can figure it out...To me this is important because other movies may also be affected for the same reason. regards...
      Fengtao I was hoping that the log file gave you a hint to the cause of this problem. Did you have a chance to check it out yet? Regards...
      PennsylvaniaRon
      \\\\|////
      ~ÖÖ~
      ----oOOo-(_)-oOOo----

Comment

anyone else have trouble with goldfinger compression?

Originally posted by pennsylvaniaron View Post
        Fengtao I was hoping that the log file gave you a hint to the cause of this problem. Did you have a chance to check it out yet? Regards...
        while I await Fengtao's response has anyone else had trouble using compression (main movie) with the Goldfinger bluray movie? regards...
        PennsylvaniaRon
        \\\\|////
        ~ÖÖ~
        ----oOOo-(_)-oOOo----

Comment

It doesn't make sense!!!!

After waiting now for over 4 days with no member suggestions and Fengtao disappeared and never answered again I decided to keep on experimenting. I have 2 other hard drives in my system. The problem with Goldfinger drive has Win XP on it and my other drive has Win 7. Originally I installed dvdfab trial version on both drives with an expiration date of June 16th.

When I purchased the program I registered it on my Win XP drive which I still mainly use. I decided to boot with the Win 7 drive and try the trial version with Goldfinger. Guess what?? It has passed the .30% threshold (right now at 4%) so it seems like it's going to work.

So why does the trial version work on Win 7 but the registered version is not working (so far only with Goldfinger bluray dvd) on Win XP??? Its on the same system with same video card, processor, memory etc. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!

My only alternative is to finish the encoding with the trial version. Then make sure I get a good copy, burn it (albeit with dvdfab logo) and then try to register DVDFAB on the Win 7 hard drive (I'll be using Win 7 exclusively soon anyway) and then see what happens...

Hellooo anybody out there? Regards..
          PennsylvaniaRon
          \\\\|////
          ~ÖÖ~
          ----oOOo-(_)-oOOo----

Comment

Working...
          X