Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having same issues still. hopefully we can get an update soon after dvdfab staff figure out whats going on.

Comment

Yea, this one must have them stumped.

Comment

version 7.0.6.9

Private Ryan wanted 25 gig.

Yesterday, did same thing. Movie was only 11 gig.
        processing now w/ 7.0.7.0 will find out tonight, when I get home.
        AMD Phenom II X2 550 Callisto unlocked to 4 core Denab @ 3.8mhz, MSI 785GM-E65 M/B, 4 Gig Geil DDR3-1333, EVGA GTX-260 192 Core, Corsair 700 W power, LG-BHO8LS20, LG-GH22LS50, IHOS104 DRIVES, 750 WDC Caviar Green, Hitachi 500, 2 TB WDC Caviar Green, SATA HD Drives, ASUS Xonar Essence SXT Sound, 2 Samsung SYNC 2333'S, Windows Vista 32 Buisness Edition.

Comment

I tried w/ 7.0.7.0. It DOESN'T work either.

Please fix the problem.

ACER M3800 (CPU: Intel Core 2, Quad CPU Q8200 @2.33 GHz, 6,0 GB RAM)

ATI Radeon HD 4650 1024 MB

Writer: LG BH10LS30

Comment

Yea, still having the problem. As soon as I see the encode at 7049kbs I know its coming out to 11GB. I watched the 11GB on my 100" projector though and it looked pretty good. Still for my all time favorite movie though I want as good as quality as possible!

Comment

I wonder if its thrown off somehow the way the movie is divided into multiple parts 00045, 00040, 00046?

Comment

In the Main Movie mode where it shows all the individual titles and what the content is encoded in, how much of it is 480i or 1080i?

Comment

How do I check this? I'll will be a few days either way though. I'm backing up a movie and that should be done by the end of the weekend(I'm the guy with a single core processor). I'll need to rerip SPR to check(small HDD). Anytime I backup a movie I do main movie only. How often do you watch special features? Once if that for me. The one exception might be my wives U2360 Concert. I got it for her last week off Amazon. She's a HUGE U2 fan and I'm sure she'll watch the special features over and over again. I surprised her with it. She didn't know a they had a new DVD coming out and I saw people talking about it on AVS forums so I got it for her, she was super surprized and happy.

Comment

all you need to do is let dvdfab scan the bluray and go to main movie and look at the titles

Comment

7.0.7.0----registered
                      didn't work either.

The other software did, so for now I'm all set.

Hope they get it fixed.
                      AMD Phenom II X2 550 Callisto unlocked to 4 core Denab @ 3.8mhz, MSI 785GM-E65 M/B, 4 Gig Geil DDR3-1333, EVGA GTX-260 192 Core, Corsair 700 W power, LG-BHO8LS20, LG-GH22LS50, IHOS104 DRIVES, 750 WDC Caviar Green, Hitachi 500, 2 TB WDC Caviar Green, SATA HD Drives, ASUS Xonar Essence SXT Sound, 2 Samsung SYNC 2333'S, Windows Vista 32 Buisness Edition.

Comment

Dear all,

Please try DVDFab 7.0.7.5 Beta to see the result:

We have tested with "Saving Private Ryan" and it works now.

Best Regards,
                        Fengtao
                        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

will post my results when i get them.

thanks for fixing it!

Comment

Working...
                          X