This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DharmaBummed69 View Post
    Sorry some american humor. The Ford Pinto is a car notoriously known for the gas tank exploding when hit from behind and considered to be the worst car Ford produced and the Mustang is considered by many to be the best car produced by Ford and a classic. Just becasue the both came from Ford didn't make them both good. i.e even a good company can lay a lemon. Also read in the article about the 605 that is was exclusive to Costco and Sam's Club.
    Hahahahaha DharmaBummed69. I know what Ford Pinto is and what Mustang is (I don't like Mustang though, I don't like sports cars, period), I also understand american humor What I was asking is which one player you are considering as a "Mustang", since I don't know much about stand-along BD players.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I have a panasonic 60 and its great except it won't play my verbatim BD-RW'. It will play the verbatim lth's though which is what I care about. I also have a magnavox which I got on Black Friday a couple of years ago at walmart. It takes forever to boot up but will play anything.

Comment

Well, checked the player again for update on firware and it is current. Get this, I drop the disc back in expecting to see the player menu again and instead it loads right the disc menu instead. WTF?

Then I take the disc out, and put in a copy of Chronicles of Riddick I burned while I was out at work, put that disc in and get the panasonic menu again but it plays. I replaced the certificate folder with the copy from the original rip on this one like I did for Pitch Black. Go figure....but it works.

Anyway, burned final copy of Pitch Black to LTH disc and it loads to the Panasonic menu again but still plays. As long at the discs plays I guess I can't complain. A little annoying, but at least I can watch these movies. I did notice I can turn off BD-Live feature on the player. I'll have to give this a go and see what happens...

Comment

That's my problem stinkfinger. It's the BD-RE(re-writables) that aren't playing on the BD60.

Comment

Working...
          X