Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How select subtitle in DVDFAB software

Hello,
    Can someone help me with simply explanation how to choose wanted subtitle in Blu Ray disc with DVDFAB software
    Look I am not a expert in this software. I just want to made my private film collection in MKV format from original Blu Ray film with title in my language.

My question is next : One original Blu Ray film has for example 10 different subtitles. When I open Blu Ray disc with DVDFAB software and select to convert Blu Ray disc to MKV file,how can I chose from this 10 different subtitles just one which I want. I have not seen this option in software where can I select subtitle which I want (for example on my language).I don't no where are all this subtitles in Original BluRay disc.

I have made conversion, but the MKV file was with English title or without title and I know that on this BluRay disc is subtitle on my language.
    Please send me simple instruction (step by step) what I must to do to choose subtitle which I want

Many thanks in advance for support and help

Step 3 here:
    or Step 2 here:
    See pictures. Subpicture is your subtitle.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
      Step 3 here:
      or Step 2 here:
      See pictures. Subpicture is your subtitle.
      Ipopov50 many thanks for your explanation,now is more clear this software for me, I have do like in sent link with instruction.
      When I have made conversion I received 3 separate files
      1.index file
      2.MKV file
      3. sub file
      This is OK my wanted subtitle is present, but my next question : is there a possibility in this software to received only one MKV file in which wanted subtitle is integrated. So after conversion to be only one MKV file with wanted subtitle. If this possibility is present please send me instruction how to do this operation.
      Many thanks in advance for your support and have a nice day
      Pali

Comment

Hi pali,

The current DVDFab DVD Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper can only support to convert DVD titles to several files. It should be one mkv file converted from one DVD title. DVDFab can not merge all the converted mkv file to just one single mkv file now.
        ________
        Honda cb500t history
        Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny View Post
          Hi pali,

The current DVDFab DVD Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper can only support to convert DVD titles to several files. It should be one mkv file converted from one DVD title. DVDFab can not merge all the converted mkv file to just one single mkv file now.
          Is there any ETA as to when having the option of just one file (no separate sub/idx) will included in the software? The only thing that keeps this software from being a perfect 10/10 is that the subs are a separate file.

Comment

Please choose mkv.h264.audiocopy as output file

Originally posted by dclin View Post
            Is there any ETA as to when having the option of just one file (no separate sub/idx) will included in the software? The only thing that keeps this software from being a perfect 10/10 is that the subs are a separate file.
            Hi Dclin,

1.Please choose mkv.h264.audiocopy as your output file and choose just one subtitle in the main screen.

2.Then click on "Edit" to open"conversion settings" and choose "Direct render to video" to see the result. Please see the attachment.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much for your response! I read about the direct render option on the forum, but I assumed that it is basically 'forced subtitles' (both forced and regular subtitles on screen, no matter if subtitles is not selected in player). Was I mistaken?

Either way, I have not been able to play with the direct render feature, as that its not available to me, at least with my two blue-rays I've been testing DVDFab out with - Toy Story 2 and Karate Kid. Is there something Im doing wrong? Or is it not available on some discs?

I'm still on trial version, Win7.

Thank you again!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Please just select one subtitle

Originally posted by dclin View Post
                I have not been able to play with the direct render feature, as that its not available to me, at least with my two blue-rays I've been testing DVDFab out with - Toy Story 2 and Karate Kid. Is there something Im doing wrong? Or is it not available on some discs?
                Hi dclin,

Please make sure you just choose one subtitle and choose mkv.h264.audiocopy as your output.
                Attached Files

Comment

Ohhhhhh, thanks!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X