Now that I reg I cant use blu ray to liberate main movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta Version 8.0.1.6

Hi! I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I'm not sure whether this is the right forum to post this message to. If it isn't, please advise where I should move it to.

Beta version 8.0.1.6. won't work. Actually, neither did version 8.0.0.5 work well either. There's a problem with an mfc90.dll file that impedes the program from proceeding, and has not been fixed yet.

I bought the program approximately 1 week ago after having had some good results with the trial version of 8.0.0.5. After I registered the paid version, the program refuses to work. I have installed and uninstalled it countless times and it's still not working properly. I keep getting an error log message asking me to "add file." I have no idea of what this means. For all I know, it could be the fmc90.dll file.

Has anyone been encountering similar problems?

If you have, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me how you were able to fix it.

Thank you.

Comment

Beta Version 8.0.1.6

Originally posted by bearlight View Post
      Hi! I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I'm not sure whether this is the right forum to post this message to. If it isn't, please advise where I should move it to.

Beta version 8.0.1.6. won't work. Actually, neither did version 8.0.0.5 work well either. There's a problem with an mfc90.dll file that impedes the program from proceeding, and has not been fixed yet.

I bought the program approximately 1 week ago after having had some good results with the trial version of 8.0.0.5. After I registered the paid version, the program refuses to work. I have installed and uninstalled it countless times and it's still not working properly. I keep getting an error log message asking me to "add file." I have no idea of what this means. For all I know, it could be the fmc90.dll file.

Has anyone been encountering similar problems?

If you have, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me how you were able to fix it.

Thank you.
      I forgot to add that I am only using the Blu Ray Copy feature. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Racem22 View Post
        Hancock is most likely seamless branching, meaning there's a bunch of m2ts files in no certain order. You should not be playing back the files anyways, as you will run into issues like this one, plus a couple others. You need to play back the whole BD folder or rip as an ISO and mount in DVDFab Virtual Drive then play.

I have never had to use a DVDFAB virtual drive so thats new to me Ill look into it<--oh I was watching what files it picked to pull for the mainmovie

however if i play the mainmovie in DVDfab preview window it plays fine

also got GI Joe to work overnight same problem as with killers

preview window is black but burn to test on BDRE and disk seems fine

seems like some bugs need to working but Im glad (well not really) that Im not the only 1 who had problems after register. it s like it screwed up the compression ability for blu ray copy

Comment

Working...
        X