This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi archive46
    Whether you choose to use ImgBurn or not that is your choice.

Another thing I should mention, the media your using
    Media ID: RITEK-F16-01 is considered garbage use quality media like Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim with the AZO Dye on the package.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by rrawl View Post
      I backed up the blu-ray version of Twilight Saga (movie only) then used that copy and made a blu-ray to dvd version. I used 8138 version of the software. Under A/V Codec I had all 3 video decoders set to cuda. The video encoder set to software+cuda. I also had pathplayer set to always on. I used ImgBurn to make the copies. Both play with no problems.
      I tried these settings and it's still doesn't work. Although I'm using Blu-Ray Copy not BR to DVD but I assume the principle is the same. All I'm trying to do is burn it to my hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        Hi archive46

Media ID: RITEK-F16-01 is considered garbage use quality media like Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim with the AZO Dye on the package.
        CBR929
        If the files DVDFAB ceated and placed on my hard drive are viewed ~DIRECTLY~ from my hard drive ~BEFORE~ they are burned to a disc show this error how could it be a burning program or a media problem when ~NO~ disc was burned?

Have you tried making a Blu-Ray to DVD?

Comment

Quote:
          "Originally Posted by CBR929
          Hi archive46

CBR929"

If the files DVDFAB ceated and placed on my hard drive are viewed ~DIRECTLY~ from my hard drive ~BEFORE~ they are burned to a disc show this error how could it be a burning program or a media problem when ~NO~ disc was burned?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK CBR929... DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ???

I sent email to DVDFAB support and they told me how to get a good backup.

They didn't directly say to ignore you but did not like that you are telling people not to use their program and use an antiquated free one instead

Comment

Originally posted by archive46 View Post
            Quote:
            "Originally Posted by CBR929
            Hi archive46

CBR929"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK CBR929... DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ???

I sent email to DVDFAB support and they told me how to get a good backup.

They didn't directly say to ignore you but did not like that you are telling people not to use their program and use an antiquated free one instead

That statement is a lie. DVDfab staff often recommend Imgburn to their clients.
            Imgburn is no way is antiquated and is the best burn engine available.

Those that know what they are doing use Imgburn.

Comment

@ archive46
              You now have 10 days vacation from this forum, another remark like this and consider it forever.

CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X