This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part One

The first failure was with path player enabled. During chapter 2 the scene sequence was out of order and the disc was unwatchable. I disabled the path player and burned another what seemed to be successful disc. When I tried to watch the disc on my TV it played perfectly until chapter 5 (or maybe 6) ended then the next thing I saw on my TV was a message saying it was a copied disc or I was using a ripper program. Is there some other setting I needed to use or is this copy protection you have not be made aware of yet? I have a paid subscription for Blu-Ray to DVD that does not expire until December 2013.

Thanks

are you playing it on a ps3 lets see a log file

Comment

Originally posted by kenbra View Post
      are you playing it on a ps3 lets see a log file
      No to ps3. It is a Samsung DVD player. I am attaching all the log files I have for DVDFab. I hope that the zip format is OK. Thanks for your help.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi archive46
        The problem could be that your disc region is not supported yet, I'm not 100%sure though.

Give this thread a read through it may help http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16547&page=2

I do not believe that Path Player has any effect when doing Blu-Ray.

I also see no burn log for 8163.

Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.

You may also have better luck using ImgBurn as your burn engine, it is "free" and you will find instructions on setting it up with Fab in the link in my signature.

Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Hi archive46
          The problem could be that your disc region is not supported yet, I'm not 100%sure though.

Give this thread a read through it may help http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16547&page=2

I do not believe that Path Player has any effect when doing Blu-Ray.

I also see no burn log for 8163.

Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.

You may also have better luck using ImgBurn as your burn engine, it is "free" and you will find instructions on setting it up with Fab in the link in my signature.

Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Well, my region is the USA. I used the latest NERO to burn the DVD. DVDFab didn't remove the protection. Using ImgBurn would make no difference burning the DVD. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by archive46 View Post
            Well, my region is the USA. I used the latest NERO to burn the DVD. DVDFab didn't remove the protection. Using ImgBurn would make no difference burning the DVD. Thanks for your help.
            Hi archive46
            Something must be wrong then, this disc is supported for the USA.

@ HUMDOGG
            I am moving your post to a thread of its own in general questions.

CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
              Hi archive46
              Something must be wrong then, this disc is supported for the USA.

@ HUMDOGG
              I am moving your post to a thread of its own in general questions.

CBR929
              Send me your snail mail address and I will send you a copy of the DVD.

Comment

DVDFab v8.1.6.3 was updated about 10 hours ago for another version of this title. Please download and try it again if your version of 8163 is older than that.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by archive46 View Post
                  Send me your snail mail address and I will send you a copy of the DVD.
                  Thanks for the offer but I prefer not to have something like that sent to me via email.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    DVDFab v8.1.6.3 was updated about 10 hours ago for another version of this title. Please download and try it again if your version of 8163 is older than that.
                    I downloaded it more than 10 hours ago so this has to be a newer version. I will be busy for another 12 hours or so and then I will attempt the conversion once more. I will then inform you of my results. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      Also @CBR929 "QUOTE" Open Fab click the Click the Green √ at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again. "END QUOTE"

I Downloaded the newest version and also disabled the GPU codes but when the DVD changes to Chapter 5 the message that the disc is a copy or if I am running it on a PC I must be using a ripper program still appears. DVDFAB is still not removing this protection.

Am I the only person who is using Blu-Ray to DVD? Has any of the people who works for the company I paid to have this work tried making a copy this way?

Comment

It's not working for Blu-ray Copy either. I've used Clone, Full Disc, and Main Movie with no success. Not only does that protection from popup, but the chapters are out of order.

Comment

same here with a blu-ray rip to wmv, same message 26 mins in and plays for about 5 seconds then it starts playing the movie again

Comment

Twilight Saga works with 8138

I backed up the blu-ray version of Twilight Saga (movie only) then used that copy and made a blu-ray to dvd version. I used 8138 version of the software. Under A/V Codec I had all 3 video decoders set to cuda. The video encoder set to software+cuda. I also had pathplayer set to always on. I used ImgBurn to make the copies. Both play with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by rrawl View Post
                              I backed up the blu-ray version of Twilight Saga (movie only) then used that copy and made a blu-ray to dvd version. I used 8138 version of the software. Under A/V Codec I had all 3 video decoders set to cuda. The video encoder set to software+cuda. I also had pathplayer set to always on. I used ImgBurn to make the copies. Both play with no problems.
                              First of all, it doesn't matter what program you use to burn the DVD. I saved myself from making several coasters by viewing what DVDFAB had written to my harddrive before buring the DVD. The errors were there before it got burned to the DVD and no matter which buring soft you use - it will not correct those errors. Also, I imagined somebody could maniuplate something to get a backup. But... I only have Blu-Ray to DVD for which I paid a two year subscription. I don't have a Blu-Ray burner, mine is an LG that will play Blu-Ray but only burns DVD and CD. I wanted a back up DVD to use on the other DVD only machines hooked to the other TVs in my kid's rooms (which now that I think more about it is probably not a back up and either way technically is not legal). I guess I am just going to have to buy a couple of other Blu-Ray stand alones for them and forget about backing up my Blu-Ray discs to a DVD. I've wasted money on other programs that didn't work so I am used to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X