X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson.Wang
    replied
    Hi,

We did some playback compatibility in the new Beta V9177, please try again and post your result.

Thanks!

Wilson

Leave a comment:

• tkboxer
    replied
    Ok, since my initial post I have created two DVD to Bluray disc.
    1.) six films on a BDR-25
    2.) ten films on a BDR-50
    Both disc utilize the DVDFab menu.

Concerns: Neither disc will play properly in a PC or two Sony Bluray players (BDP-S350 and BDP-S590)
    In the PC: the disc seem to be confusing the software players, the disc will initiate opening both players, my guess, it is recognizing DVD data but seeing a Bluray disc. The Bluray player opens recognizing a Bluray disc but sees no bluray data, it then freezes. Neither player can produce a menu on the screen.

In the Sony BDP-S590: After inserting the disc and waiting a very long time you will see a onscreen menu. When you navigate the menu and select a movie the screen will then go black, the movie will not play and no further navigation is possible. Eject disc.

In the Sony BDP-S350: After inserting the disc and waiting a very long time you will see the onscreen menu. When you navigate and select a movie it will actually play. You may have to hit the play or select button 2 or 3 times but it will play. The rest of the onscreen menu functions as it should.

I can't say this software doesn't work but I believe I can say this software needs a lot of work.
    If there is anything I am missing about this software please inform me.
    Also if there is anyway I can assist in troubleshooting let me know.
    Thanks,
    tkboxer

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Yes, you will need to have all Sources available during the process without opening an optical drive. Write the DVDs to a folder on your HDD, an ISO is not necessary or particularly beneficial. Use the "+" button (upper left) to load the additional Source folders. You may be pushing the practical size limit, depending on the length of your DVDs.

Leave a comment:

• tkboxer
    started a topic DVD to BD 8 Christmas DVD's on 1 BDR25 disc?

8 Christmas DVD's on 1 BDR25 disc?

I can't seem to figure out the correct process to copy 8 Christmas DVD's on to 1 BDR25 Bluray disc.
    When I choose Copy and then DVD to Bluray I can only list 2 movies to be copied to Bluray (I have 2 bluray drives).
    Do I need to rip all the movies as iso files and then load them into DVD to Bluray individually?
    I read the tutorial screenshots but I can't get it to work that way.
    Running DVDFab 9.1.7.5 and bought DVD to Bluray today.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    tkboxer
Working...
X