No announcement yet.

8 Christmas DVD's on 1 BDR25 disc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to BD 8 Christmas DVD's on 1 BDR25 disc?

I can't seem to figure out the correct process to copy 8 Christmas DVD's on to 1 BDR25 Bluray disc.
    When I choose Copy and then DVD to Bluray I can only list 2 movies to be copied to Bluray (I have 2 bluray drives).
    Do I need to rip all the movies as iso files and then load them into DVD to Bluray individually?
    I read the tutorial screenshots but I can't get it to work that way.
    Running DVDFab 9.1.7.5 and bought DVD to Bluray today.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    tkboxer

Yes, you will need to have all Sources available during the process without opening an optical drive. Write the DVDs to a folder on your HDD, an ISO is not necessary or particularly beneficial. Use the "+" button (upper left) to load the additional Source folders. You may be pushing the practical size limit, depending on the length of your DVDs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, since my initial post I have created two DVD to Bluray disc.
      1.) six films on a BDR-25
      2.) ten films on a BDR-50
      Both disc utilize the DVDFab menu.

Concerns: Neither disc will play properly in a PC or two Sony Bluray players (BDP-S350 and BDP-S590)
      In the PC: the disc seem to be confusing the software players, the disc will initiate opening both players, my guess, it is recognizing DVD data but seeing a Bluray disc. The Bluray player opens recognizing a Bluray disc but sees no bluray data, it then freezes. Neither player can produce a menu on the screen.

In the Sony BDP-S590: After inserting the disc and waiting a very long time you will see a onscreen menu. When you navigate the menu and select a movie the screen will then go black, the movie will not play and no further navigation is possible. Eject disc.

In the Sony BDP-S350: After inserting the disc and waiting a very long time you will see the onscreen menu. When you navigate and select a movie it will actually play. You may have to hit the play or select button 2 or 3 times but it will play. The rest of the onscreen menu functions as it should.

I can't say this software doesn't work but I believe I can say this software needs a lot of work.
      If there is anything I am missing about this software please inform me.
      Also if there is anyway I can assist in troubleshooting let me know.
      Thanks,
      tkboxer

Comment

Hi,

We did some playback compatibility in the new Beta V9177, please try again and post your result.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X