DVD to BD subtitles problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to BD subtitles problems

I merged or inserted 3 sources of movies into a BD. Movies played without problems, but the subtitles were not showing up sometimes and other times a little out of sync. Checked the original sources to verify this and they showed fine. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by lizardo_manson View Post
    I merged or inserted 3 sources of movies into a BD. Movies played without problems, but the subtitles were not showing up sometimes and other times a little out of sync. Checked the original sources to verify this and they showed fine. Thanks in advance.
    Hi, the QA team cannot duplicate the issue with the files we have. We need the problematic source files on your side to reproduce the problem. I sent you a PM, please check it out, thanks.

Comment

With source files you mean the whole disc?, is like 16 GB.

Comment

The problematic source DVD file by which the output file has no subtitle or the subtitle is out of sync. A standard DVD normally has only several GBs. Please check in Windows Explorer.

Comment

I tried again DVD to blu-ray again yesterday. I used two dvd movies to create the blu-ray. One dvd folder is 4.96 GB and the other 5.90 GB. The process went well and the blu-ray was created, but again the playback is fine, but the subtitles goes out of sync. Do you need me to send the whole created blu-ray folder or each source folder? combined are like 9 GB and my internet upload speed is not that fast.

EDIT:

I started to upload the two sources with FileZilla to a folder i created Juan Figueroa+goldenboy_17@hotmail.com it will take some time. I will let you know here when is complete.
          Last edited by lizardo_manson; 12-12-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

FIles were uploaded

Comment

Originally posted by lizardo_manson View Post
              I tried again DVD to blu-ray again yesterday. I used two dvd movies to create the blu-ray. One dvd folder is 4.96 GB and the other 5.90 GB. The process went well and the blu-ray was created, but again the playback is fine, but the subtitles goes out of sync. Do you need me to send the whole created blu-ray folder or each source folder? combined are like 9 GB and my internet upload speed is not that fast.

EDIT:

I started to upload the two sources with FileZilla to a folder i created Juan Figueroa+goldenboy_17@hotmail.com it will take some time. I will let you know here when is complete.
              The file has been downloaded. Which DVDFab version were you using? Please send us dvdfab_internal log as attachment for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Comment

lizardo_manson

Our QA team cannot reproduce the issue. Please wait for the next new official version DVDFab 11.0.6.8, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X