This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
    Please confirm the cinavia removal infomation.

Thanks!

Wilson
    I'm not sure what you mean by confirming the cinavia removal information. Please explain. I have attached the log file if that's what you mean.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gs_allen@bellsouth.net View Post
      I'm not sure what you mean by confirming the cinavia removal information. Please explain. I have attached the log file if that's what you mean.
      look on the back of the box the disc came in. it should say
      what audio sound tracks the disc has.

Comment

Can't do that if it's a rental.The rental version and ebay version have Dolby digital soundtracks only the USA retail version has HD soundtracks the op's logs don't lie they say their is no Cinavia repair data why because it's a rental, copy of a rental or ebay disk.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
          Can't do that if it's a rental.The rental version and ebay version have Dolby digital soundtracks only the USA retail version has HD soundtracks the op's logs don't lie they say their is no Cinavia repair data why because it's a rental, copy of a rental or ebay disk.
          Is this true of all rentals?

Comment

A lot of rentals have different soundtracks and may not contains all or any extra's.Also depends where you rent from.Please read the forums rules on copying rental disks.

Comment

Do not discuss the copy of rental discs. Thread is closed.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X