DVDFab Forum - no Cinavia Remove buttons on the audio tracks

instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

istanbul escort - çapa escort - şirinevler escort - avcılar escort - şişli escort - avrupa yakası escort - şirinevler escort - halkalı escort - beylikdüzü escort - mecidiyeköy escort - ümraniye escort - adana escort malatya escort

film izle - film izle

istanbul escort - çapa escort - şirinevler escort - avcılar escort - şişli escort - avrupa yakası escort - şirinevler escort - halkalı escort - beylikdüzü escort - mecidiyeköy escort - ümraniye escort - adana escort malatya escort

film izle - film izle

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no Cinavia Remove buttons on the audio tracks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    no Cinavia Remove buttons on the audio tracks

    Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	386364
    Problem of a user in the German forum
    ..................


    please take a look

    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/intern...inavia-removal
    Last edited by D300; 10-27-2020, 09:51 AM.

    #2
    Originally posted by D300 View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	386364
    Problem of a user in the German forum
    ..................


    please take a look

    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/intern...inavia-removal
    may want to check the fixed list for the movie to see if it is supported for cinavia removal - https://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-prote...tml#discs_list
    select the drop down menu to the right of cinavia removal to select Blu-ray list. green means the disc is supported.

    Comment


      #3
      thanks, that will probably be the solution

      BUT: the list only goes until 2018 ... is that really the newest version ?
      It's the end of 2020, that can't be current
      Last edited by D300; 10-27-2020, 11:22 PM.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by D300 View Post
        thanks, that will probably be the solution

        BUT: the list only goes until 2018 ... is that really the newest version ?
        It's the end of 2020, that can't be current
        The studios stopped using Cinavia around mid-July, 2018, so no titles after around that time are 'infected' with Cinavia. Studios likely realized it was being defeated and licensing to use was very expensive, so probably wasn't worth the cost ... just my opinion. Ironically, many rentals stopped using it even before then because the cost was cutting into their profits. Again, just my opinion as to why.

        Comment


          #5
          that's nice information
          Many Thanks

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post

            The studios stopped using Cinavia around mid-July, 2018, so no titles after around that time are 'infected' with Cinavia. Studios likely realized it was being defeated and licensing to use was very expensive, so probably wasn't worth the cost ... just my opinion. Ironically, many rentals stopped using it even before then because the cost was cutting into their profits. Again, just my opinion as to why.

            The big problem was that DVDFab needed to finish the job to output all the audio infected with Cinavia as the French language. But they chose to put in a new program to get more money ... instead of rectifying the problem ... pathetic.

            Comment

            Working...
            X