No announcement yet.

Reading Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should download and install passkey and then do another scan using VSO inspector with passkey running as VSO inspector only work correctly if the DVD does not have copy protection on it but from what I see in the VSO report you posted it seems this DVD is no good and needs to be returned and exchanged for another. If you not want to use the free trial for passkey you can let dvdfab open the DVD and then start VSO inspector and let do the scan

Also what is the name of this Disney movie
    Last edited by AGJ; 12-13-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Hi, mishmell
      1. Please tell us the two discs name, we can test if this disc has a protect.
      2. What was the another error message you said when you backuped this disc on HDD? We need this info.
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mishmell View Post
        I'm attaching the VSO Report I just ran. It's only about 4%, but it's pretty much all the same.

Please let me know if this isn't helpful. Thanks!
        ~Mishmell

Sorry... My bad...

I should have mentioned that you'd need to open the disk first in DVDFab before running VSO Inspector.

The DVDs you are attempting to copy are indeed copy-protected, as the VSO log confirms, and that is what DVDFab does...ie. remove that protection so the disk can be copied.

Please don't send any more VSO reports... the info from them is for you, to tell you if the source disk is OK or not so you can take appropriate action.

Please advise what brand of blank disks you are using for the write process... this may be the cause of your failed write from an earlier post...

Also please be aware that the fact that a disk plays OK in a player doesn't mean that it will copy just fine... most players are very forgiving of errors, while the copy process isn't, and any disk errors can cause the copy process to halt.

DC

The burn logs you have submitted so far are the 10 or 11 line headers that get generated every time you start DVDFab on your computer.

Comment

Working...
        X