X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maineman View Post
    I've never used the shutdown option.
    Oddly enough, never even inadvertantly...which is really good considering I'm an old fart...

No idea how many bkups....Lots.
    Have been doing this since Fab 2.x
    DITTO: On all accounts except that I am an older older fart
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by rma View Post
      So, I'm begging you, PLEASE give us an option to completely remove the "Automatically shut down the PC when done" option, so I never lose unsaved work again!
      If you review the POLL there are a few members who use this option, one being a developer, i.e. Ting. So "completely removing" Automatically shut down the PC when done it is NOT an option. But I will send a message asking/suggesting/requesting if the selection field could be narrowed down to just the CHECK BOX only. I do this quite often on my Custom MS Access dB for tracking DVD movies. I separate the text from being associated with the button or keyin field.

I pretty sure Ting/Fengtao could accomplish this, just need to ask. This was my main reason why I placed the poll on the forum, to see if anyone else has hit this field by accident on more than a few occasions, like myself.

Regards,
      AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Auto shut off is a good option. Murphys law, it will be that one time you will wish you had it and its gone. I use it to back up my dvds. My laptop churns away while I sleep. Frees up alot of time.

Comment

Working...
        X