Failure to Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

AGJ - I would just like to say thank you for all your help. Now I'm sorry that I sent you that last message. After sending it, I sat back down at the computer and was determined to get it right. It took me a while, but I got everything working. Thanks for your patience. It's people like you that can help poeple like me get through some distressing situations.

I just have one other question, what writing speed would you recommend in both the disc id section and the device section? Once again thanks!

W. Carl

Comment

Originally posted by W. Carl View Post
      AGJ - I would just like to say thank you for all your help. Now I'm sorry that I sent you that last message. After sending it, I sat back down at the computer and was determined to get it right. It took me a while, but I got everything working. Thanks for your patience. It's people like you that can help poeple like me get through some distressing situations.

I just have one other question, what writing speed would you recommend in both the disc id section and the device section? Once again thanks!

W. Carl
      Hi W. Carl
      For your burning speed you would set it to 1/2 the rated speed of the disc's that you are using...eg 16x disc = 8x or 8x disc =4x.
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

The speed depends more on the Disc ID and how your DVD drive likes that blank media. If your DVD/Blu-ray drive does not like the media then it would not matter what speed you select as it still would not work properly. Like already mentioned use a speed that is half of the rated speed for the media but most drives do not go any lower than 2.4x speed. If you want more specific info towards the Disc ID and the DVD Drive you have you could get more specific answers on ImgBurn forum for speeds

Comment

Thanks

CBR929 and AGJ - I just want to say thanks for all your help with mys issues. I'm currently using the IMG with the DVDtoDVD and am currently having better results. Also thanks for the advice on using Verbatium's with AZO dye. Right now my only regret is that I put disc labels on majority of all my DVD's. So now I'm having to remove labels and reburn. What a job. But once again thanks for all your help and keep up the good work! - Carl

Comment

Your welcome and I was happy to help
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X