Where is my pop up telling me its done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by connieh1968 View Post
    Interesting, my F: drive, which is my external portable one that I burn all my movies too, anyways, when I downloaded imageburn, the pop up box that tells you what's going on...

THis is the error code I got...

W 23:49:28 Drive F:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

hmmm maybe that is my answer? I'm trying another movie now using my laptop hard drive instead of the external one.
    That is what I was suspecting, Fat32 has a 4Gb limit.
    You will have to format your drive to NTFS file system and you should be all set
    If you laptop is NTFS you should have no problem.

CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 01-29-2011, 05:08 AM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

WOW who would've known....Thanks everyone so much for the help!

I agree with another post I read someone, I wished I had half the knowledge as some of ya'll. Accountant by day, geek wanna be at night!! LOL

Thanks again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by connieh1968 View Post
        WOW who would've known....Thanks everyone so much for the help!

I agree with another post I read someone, I wished I had half the knowledge as some of ya'll. Accountant by day, geek wanna be at night!! LOL

Thanks again!!!
        If it is working for you now I am glad
        Make sure before you formatt your hard drive, that you back up all your information on it, as I think it will erase every thing on it during the formatt process.
        Most all external hard drives come formatted as Fat32 by default, which I think is stupid, because that formatt is dead in my eyes.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Yea, I took the few pics off from it that i had on it.

I never formatted it before I started using it. I figured it was already done, however, it did say it was NTFS already...but I went ahead and formatted it and all...let's see if it works!!

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X