• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using beta 6.2.0.2...
    cannot burn in full disc,
    but ok for main movie

Comment

Have you tried the latest 6.0.2.5 Official release?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by sireast View Post
        using beta 6.2.0.2...
        cannot burn in full disc,
        but ok for main movie
        You may actually have a original bad disc, the parts that does not include the main movie might have bad sectors. I actually ran into a disc or two like that way back.

Comment

I am having tons of trouble with up. With path player enable and without enabled. With enable i get a message that says i must renew to newer ver of dvdfab or wait for a new version. This message comes with both 6202 and 6205. and tried it with chapt 27 and 50. NO LUCK!!!!!! Help!!!!

Comment

If you have the free version, that is what you'll have to do, either buy it or wait.

This is spelt out here:-

Have you not read it?
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks Gregiboy,
              just d/l the beta earlier today and they released an official one today too.
              will re-try.

Comment

i am still having pauses in my final copy at the beginning of the movie where it goes from him at the movies to him skipping and hitting the stump.

Comment

Originally posted by indy562 View Post
                  i am still having pauses in my final copy at the beginning of the movie where it goes from him at the movies to him skipping and hitting the stump.
                  Although you didn't provide any details, I also encountered similar problem as noted in:

When I ripped with 6.1.2.5, the following 13 sec segment was missing:

When I ripped with 6.2.0.2b, a brief glitch was observed at the exact point when this previously missing segment starts. Otherwise, all is good.

Comment

Used the newest download and had not a single problem with UP. Pathplayer in the "As Needed". Copy plays fine.
                    Into abyss
                    You don't exist
                    Cannot resist
                    The Judas kiss
                    Judas lives recite this vow
                    I've become your new god now

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy
                      It has been reported that the RENTAL version ONLY displays these characteristics and cannot be discussed on this forum.
                      It has been known to NOT make assumptions. I bought this online so I'll ask for an exchange.

Originally posted by bean55
                      It has been known to happen that some retail stores got the Rental copy by mistake and the Rental places got the full versions.

Not saying it happened here on this one but I have heard from a Rental store owner that it has happened to him before and a Walmart in the same area got rental copies,boy was there customers upset when they found out.
                      You're right. Walmart currently has this online and free shipping to home, but I got on some online store - no tax and it's cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                      X