This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney movie UP will not copy

Got a new copy of Disney/Pixar movie UP and movie The Ugly Truth. the Ugly Truth burned a copy fine but will not burn UP. All it wants to do is continuously scan the movie. Same results in 2 computers that are both running the newest DVDFab 6.1.2.5.

Have you tried 6.2.0.2 (new beta version). Check forum.

Comment

Originally posted by onkyo95 View Post
      Got a new copy of Disney/Pixar movie UP and movie The Ugly Truth. the Ugly Truth burned a copy fine but will not burn UP. All it wants to do is continuously scan the movie. Same results in 2 computers that are both running the newest DVDFab 6.1.2.5.
      FYI:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

"UP" is a tough one

I seem to have the same problem with constant scanning and in one computer it simply exits out of the 6125 program. Let's keep Fengdao busy.

Comment

DVD movie UP will not copy

I was able to get past the initial scan by disabling the pathplayer. However I don't know which version of the main movie is the correct one. There are dozens. I am still on 6.0.7.0

Comment

Other usrs are reporting it works with the new beta, V6.2.0.2. Try that.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I downloaded the new beta version. Next I disabled the pathplayer. I checked which title was playing on my dvd player and it was 50. Others have reported 27. I was able to do a sucessful back-up this way and it plays fine without glitches.

Comment

Did you try it with PathPlayer in Always Enabled mode first? What were the results?
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  Did you try it with PathPlayer in Always Enabled mode first? What were the results?
                  I did before I dl the beta version and it was a no go.

Comment

how can you tell which chapter your DVD player is playing

Comment

Originally posted by daves61 View Post
                      how can you tell which chapter your DVD player is playing
                      You need to look for which Title is playing not which chapter. If you have Win Media Player start the movie with it and get past all the previews etc. Once the actual movie starts playing you should see which Title it is in the lower left corner.

Comment

The latest beta 6.2.0.2. can do the disney UP movie with pathplayer always enabled or when neccassary according to this post

Comment

didn't work for me

when pathplayer was enabled, but no problems with pathplayer enabled as needed.

Comment

Well I will be picking this movie UP later after the parcel I am waiting for is delivered and then will give it a try but it should work with pathplayer always enabled and ImgBurn as burn engine as many long time users have said it works

Comment

Does anyone know which title will work for the UP movie. I have tried both 50 and 27 both have glitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X