This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,
    i have the same problem, reg 2 dvds the figher, and true grit. It must be a" new form of encryption" that dvdfab can't crack yet. I have faith that they will come up with a beta version soon to sort it out. Dvdfab is not alone, as sly fox is in the same position, a week after it came to light that ther programs could not crack true grit, and the fighter. Robone

Comment

Originally posted by superiorventures View Post
      It's the US verison. If you place it in a DVD player, you will see it choose title 12 and that verison 4.0.3.2 is the only one that again I found to work ripping movie only
      U.S. version here, my player shows title #18 as mentioned. They make more than one version in the same region.

Comment

vers 5 gets it

just to confirm what has been reported, just used fab v 5.2.5.0 (which happened to be on my pc, appears maybe any vers 5 may work ok) with PPE to go after region 1 movie ... v5 fab picked title#18 which is in fact correct title that menu(title#98) sends you to ... total length is correct at
        1:50:12 & movie played perfectly .... jak

Comment

Please post all problems with True Grit in this thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=13262
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X