Freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcm1 View Post
    Is this the log? Also, is this the disc you recommend using?
    newegg site:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817507003
    Hi bcm1
    It is an ImgBurn log, but it is not a complete burn log.
    Those disc's are EGG-xactly the ones.
    See pic for AZO Dye

CBR929
    Attached Files
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Verbatim

I happen to have two bricks of these with the AZO label and will try it right now with IMG. Thanks! Will report back in about an hour.

Comment

It seems to work

I am validating with the use of the verbatim. So far, so good. However, I still think I should be able to use the garbage discs. Maybe I'll just use them for movies that will still burn with Fab 7 and save the good verbatim with Fab 8.

Comment

New Verbatim Discs

I too am a 'Verbatim Only" , but I was surprised when I ordered some of the newer Verbatim discs # 97167 and found out that their MFG ID's are CMC MAG AM3..... ...so far I have used almost a hundred and have had no problems....and they only cost about 20 cents ea......I guess Verbatim has set some standards for CMC to make their discs. So far so good.

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Thanks DC
          As the saying goes "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"
          If bcm1 refuses to listen to advice given, they will find out a few months down the road that their backups no longer work, as I have found this out the hard way and only burn to Verbatim disc's now and when a disc gives me trouble I pop it in my computer get the MID an guess what, it was a CMC MAG-M01-00 GARBAGE
          CBR929

Comment

Originally posted by berdman View Post
            I too am a 'Verbatim Only" , but I was surprised when I ordered some of the newer Verbatim discs # 97167 and found out that their MFG ID's are CMC MAG AM3..... ...so far I have used almost a hundred and have had no problems....and they only cost about 20 cents ea......I guess Verbatim has set some standards for CMC to make their discs. So far so good.
            The Verbatim are now made in at least 2 plants in Taiwan and 3 plants in India.
            Without the AZO on the label it is a crap shoot as to what quality you will get.

Comment

Working...
            X