Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anuli, you have been told before. Do not hijack other peoples threads !!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi,
      I am not hijacking. If Iam ,I apologise for that. I was trying to share my experiences with them. Could u pl guide as to where to find the solution for my problem?
      Anuli
      Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Anuli, you have been told before. Do not hijack other peoples threads !!!

Comment

Yes I am still trying to use the vso engine. But I also have imgburn and it works good except I cannot get imgburn two open automatically after the DVD is processed in dvd fad, I did use the above setup for it but for some reason it just doesn't work may be for the same reason that the vso engine does not pick up my DVD burner. I also tried all your suggestions none of them have so far worked thank you all, for trying to help.

Comment

anuli
          Please refrain form sending me PMs asking for help.
          The forum is the place to ask and there are people
          here that are trying to help you.

They can only do so much you have to put some thought and effort
          into solving your problem also.

I can not add anything to what has already been suggested.
          Last edited by Guest; 11-27-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Anuli, if you keep behaving like this on the forum, you will end up banned.

As said above, you have to put some effort and thought into solving your own problem, which to me after 40 years in the computer industry, sounds like a hardware/operating system problem or conflict.

I would suggest that the only way you are going to resolve it is a clean install of your operating system and then Fab only.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by EJNE11 View Post
              Yes I am still trying to use the vso engine. But I also have imgburn and it works good except I cannot get imgburn two open automatically after the DVD is processed in dvd fad, I did use the above setup for it but for some reason it just doesn't work may be for the same reason that the vso engine does not pick up my DVD burner. I also tried all your suggestions none of them have so far worked thank you all, for trying to help.
              Hi again, I'm stuck at work, but grabbed a few minutes...
              Could you check in your setup of Img and be certain in while in Build Mode (I think it's page 2) you have selected:
              Don't Prompt Image Details
              Don't Prompt Volume Label and Auto Answer 'Yes' .

Img will always prompt you for a layer break location when burning DL's (unless you utilized build mode and created an .MDS file), but with SL's, you should be able to make this automatic.

Let us know, thanks
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

hi, yes both of those are marked accordingly. Is there anything that should be in the target area of dvdfad when using imgburn?

Comment

Originally posted by EJNE11 View Post
                  hi, yes both of those are marked accordingly. Is there anything that should be in the target area of dvdfad when using imgburn?
                  Yes, this shouldn't change if I'm understanding you correctly. The target location is not a function of what burn engine you're utliizing.
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                  X