Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2 year subscription expired in 38 days???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2 year subscription expired in 38 days???

When trying to use DVDFab, on 1-17-12, I got the message that my "Trail Period" was over and I needed to purchase the downloaded (12-9-11), and "paid for" version I have (2 years).

Is this normal?? I downloaded DVDFab again and entered My key that was sent to me and the software started to work. Do I have to do this every 30 days or so?? Not cool at all.

How is this corrected??

Thanks

There has been an on and off bug/glitch in the software regarding the registration for a very long time.

Has happened to me 3 times in the last 12 months.

It may never happen to you again but then it might.

Comment

We store the key information in Windows registry, if something goes wrong with the registry (it may happen), DVDFab cannot read it, and you need to input it again.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

DVDFab seems to be the only software affected???

I'm using Win 7, and I don't seem to have any other problems with losing info thru the registry.

Is DVDFAB working to solve this problem?? Do I have to re-enter the Key every 38 days, for the next 2 years?? It's 2012!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          We store the key information in Windows registry, if something goes wrong with the registry (it may happen), DVDFab cannot read it, and you need to input it again.
          As a long time user of this product, I'm very concerned and disappointed by the notable increase in basic DVDFab issues during the last year or so. I rely upon this product to back-up (and protect) my expensive digital media from the stress inflicted by the fingers of the young ones.

Due to a variety of issues, I've been forced to revert to the most recent semi-viable release - 8.1.3.8.

All subsequent releases completely 'forget' my 'lifetime' registrations.

And this is only one of the confounding issues experienced with the recent releases of a formerly reliable product.

I'm very disappointed that the current state of the product has driven me to comment in the support forums.

Comment

Working...
          X