X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coco Before Chanel

Hi there,

I'm currently having the same problem with this DVD. I'm using version 6.2.1.8. Does anyone know why the issue isn't resolved yet?

Comment

Originally posted by glenikins View Post
      Hi there,

I'm currently having the same problem with this DVD. I'm using version 6.2.1.8. Does anyone know why the issue isn't resolved yet?
      Yes update to the latest released version DVDFab 7.0.3.0 as that can do this movie. The download can be found on forum and on the DVDFab website

Comment

Originally posted by cipher021 View Post
        I am having the exact same problem. I have a paid version of DVDfab, and am currently using 6.2.1.0. When I enable pathplayer it finds nothing, when I disable it it finds 900mb and estimates that it will take like 4 years to burn, ridiculous. How is this problem not fixed yet?
        Standard DVD backed up fine (whole disk) with 7.0.3.0.
        The release date was 2/16/10

Comment

Still problems

That's me using 7.0.3.0 now, and still cannot rip Coco. DVDFab eventually gets to the analyse stage then fails with a "video quality is unreachable" error.

Comment

Originally posted by glenikins View Post
            That's me using 7.0.3.0 now, and still cannot rip Coco. DVDFab eventually gets to the analyse stage then fails with a "video quality is unreachable" error.

Do you have another computer to try this DVD on? It could be the drive (I've had a couple of DVD's over the last few years that couldn't be read on my desktop (which had a Plextor) but could be read on my notebook (which had a Matsushita).
            Or, could be a bad or dirty disc.
            Did you try full disk or main movie only? If you tried either, did you use compression? This disk is jam packed between the movie and extras. If you tried compression, try it as a DVD9 and see what happens. You can always compress later with DVD Shrink (which is what I did). I always rip the entire disk to the hard drive and then use shrink for various reasons (compress, take out unneeded audio, use main movie only, etc.)
            Last edited by Miami; 04-09-2010, 04:38 PM. Reason: take out a word

Comment

I was able to get this done with DVDFab 6.2.1.8

Comment

Working...
              X