No announcement yet.

QT Versions Will Not Scan For Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed another unusual thing about v8.1.6.6 and v8.1.6.7 when using ASPI. I have them set to eject the source disk after it is finished doing the copy. The source disk starts to eject but then quickly closes again. I’ve tried this with three different source drives (two internal and one external USB) and they all behave in this manner.

Comment

I found a solution to the problem. I got rid of Windows XP SP3 and upgraded to Windows 7. With the advent of of the QT versions, they always ran problematically on XP. I decided to bite the bullet and got an HP Pavilion HPE h8-1237c Desktop. It runs DVDFab without any problems.

Now I just need to find a good DVD burner for the second bay. I had a BenQ 1640 in the old computer but I would need a SATA converter to use it in the new computer. I think I'll convert it to an external USB drive. Do you think an Optiarc 7200S would be a good choice for an internal drive?

Comment

Dear all,

If you have media detection problem, could you please try DVDFab v8172 beta to see the result?

Please use Auto (not ASPI) to try, and post the dvdfab_internal.log file, thanks.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
        X