Help dvd keeps crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help dvd keeps crashing

I am running windows 7 build 7601. Dvd Fab has been working fine until I did the new update and now I can't even open it. It just gives me a error as occured and to please send them your info screen. I removed the dvd fab software and went into windows/prefetch folder and removed anything with dvd fab and restarted the computer. I reinstalled the software again with the same result.

I did send my report to dvdfab.

I got a reply and was told to do this: Please apply DVDFab Uninstaller to uninstall firstly, or use the "Add/Remove Programs" feature in your "Control Panel" to uninstall the program. Open My Computer and go to c:\Program Files (OR) wherever you installed DVDFab, find if there are files left, if there are, you need manually delete them, then reboot computer, redownload and install DVDFab 8215 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

I had already done all of this several times with the same result. I even ran cc cleaner for registry errors. I ran 8215 as the Admin as well. I just ran
    DVDFab 8.0.8.5 and it works. Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to fix 8.2.1.5?

Comment

Are you using a ATI grahpics card? The issue appears to be realated to the AMD transcode accelerator and the lastest drivers from AMD introduced this issue to my machine. I had to completely remove all AMD software and drivers. The AMD release from April sems OK.

Comment

Working...
      X