dvdfab update crashes looking for server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    DVDFab will normally generate an internal log file entry even if it is crashing. The files is located in \(username)\(My)Documents\DVDFab\Log (varies with OS version and setup of your PC). You can open it with Notepad to copy and paste here. I do not see that you have posted a log.
    hi
    i posted a error log on message 13

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      DVDFab will normally generate an internal log file entry even if it is crashing. The files is located in \(username)\(My)Documents\DVDFab\Log (varies with OS version and setup of your PC). You can open it with Notepad to copy and paste here. I do not see that you have posted a log.
      log of my other windows xp sp3 pc that will not run new update
      Attached Files

Comment

alls quite

Originally posted by mrbasilbrush View Post
        log of my other windows xp sp3 pc that will not run new update
        hi
        Can anybody tell me if someone is working for a fix on this problem I have had no suggestions or replies for almost a week now and its still not working!!!!

Comment

Hi mrbasilbrush
          Must have missed your thread, sorry.
          CBR929

Originally posted by Potti View Post
          Hi all:
          Would you please downlaod the special build and test it. thx.
          http://download.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab9021Beta.exe
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Can not even get to the opening screen on the v.9.0.2.1beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Specularius View Post
              Can not even get to the opening screen on the v.9.0.2.1beta.
              ok i have downloaded it and trying to run it ..
              it loads up and then brings up a box saying register or try for free . if you go register it asks for e-mail and password..not sure of password so i tried try for free....that brings up another box with normal options dvd copy, dvd ripper, etc... problem being when you click on dvd copy it just takes you to home page of dvd fab instead of bringing up the copy software.

Comment

ok i have downloaded it and trying to run it ..
                it loads up and then brings up a box saying register or try for free . if you go register it asks for e-mail and password..not sure of password so i tried try for free....that brings up another box with normal options dvd copy, dvd ripper, etc... problem being when you click on dvd copy it just takes you to home page of dvd fab instead of bringing up the copy software.
                thanks for the help by the way as it looks as if we are getting somewhere

Comment

thanks for the help by the way as it looks as if we are getting somewhere
                  hang on its just popped up the software after closing everything else down i am going to try it with a film.

Comment

working

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                    Hi mrbasilbrush
                    Must have missed your thread, sorry.
                    CBR929
                    hi
                    thats all working 100% now. Tested it on both xp SP3 pc's and i have ran a film through ...its working "you hero, you"
                    Only snag i have now is how to register it as it normally registers/updates itself..
                    thanks so much for your help

Comment

Hi mrbasilbrush
                      Glad this helped.
                      This is a beta that the developer put out to address Fab not opening, the registration should be the same, but I do not know for sure as I do not have a problem with Fab opening up.
                      Please keep an eye out for the next release if you are having problems registering.
                      CBR929
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X