Keep getting failed message when using dvdfab copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using ImgBurn - can't find files - why?

Hi, so I appear to have the movie downloaded to my hdd (via dvdfab) and the disks are ready to be written on a blank dvd.

I believe here is where I would use IMGburn. Question is, I have the files in this format:

VIDEO_TS.BUP
    VIDEO_TS.IFO
    VIDEO_TS.VOB

format, but when I use IMGburn, it doesn't find these files in the folder. The folder shows up blank, But I can find these files in my tray and i can play the movie on my computer. But I want to burn to a disk so I can watch on my tv and also put on a portable hdd to give to my friend.

In addition, if I go to my portable hdd and look for the files, i see them but they show blank, and there is no size. But I copied them there but again, shows blank.

All very confusing. Please help me out.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by peeky View Post
      Hi Gomerz & CRB929

I did the reset dma, is that where you change the pio mode? Or where do you change the pio mode?

Thanks
      Hi peeky
      Yes that should change the PIO mode to DMA mode.
      Are you saying when you put a disc in your drive ImgBurn opens up to read the disc?
      Try opening Fab then put the disc in and see if Fab opens the disc.
      If so then choose your copy mode "full disc" or "main movie".
      If you have set up ImgBurn correctly with the tutorial in my link, after DVD Fab removes the copyright and saves it to a temp folder you will be prompted to insert your blank media and ImgBurn will do the burning for you.
      CBR929

Edit I have moved your other post back in your thread, please try to post in this thread so we do not get confused as to where we are.
      Last edited by CBR929; 01-18-2013, 03:31 AM. Reason: Edit
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X