Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bossone
    Also check to make sure that you are registered correctly.
    Log indicates that you are using the trial and it has expired or your registration did not stick.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks.....I've double checked it an i'm good I think

Comment

Why the heck would you want to try another program after having this problem after using it for 6 years without any? Doesn't make sense when they fix the problems that arise and do so 100% each time. Learn to be patient or buy the DVDs.

Originally posted by rayfornario View Post
        Just a quick note...I downloaded the new version of DVDFAB and had the same problems as yesterday backing up "Flight". It didn't do the whole movie and ended where the other backup did, with the lawyers. I missed 1/2 the movie. Pathplayer was enabled . This is the 1st problem I have had in using DVDFAB for 6 years. What else should I try?????

Comment

"Flight" Problems

I am also having a problem with this title.

It rips fine through the newest version, but when I go to watch it, it jumps around - it goes through about the first 10 or 15 minutes of the movie, then jumps back 5 minutes or so, they jumps ahead again.

THEN it seems to work fine, but it cuts about halfway through the movie and that's all I get. I have tried everything I can think of, including the recommendation above of trying to enable pathfinder or have it selectively choose.

Any updates on this one? Any suggestions for what else I should try?

Comment

Originally posted by ringdown View Post
            Why the heck would you want to try another program after having this problem after using it for 6 years without any? Doesn't make sense when they fix the problems that arise and do so 100% each time. Learn to be patient or buy the DVDs.
            I think he meant what other settings should he try with the program, not what other programs should he try....

Comment

Hi Singact02
              Please read this and post the required information.
              CBR929

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Please post the entire log entry for this title, one line is not enough. There may be more than one version of this disc, is yours Region 1 (US), and also please give us the UPC code from the back of the box or the name of the store where you purchased it. Make sure you are running v8.2.2.7 or 9.0.2.6.
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

flight

I used ver 8.2.2.7 and had no problems at all doing full disc. R-1 movie
                Paid Not To Work
                US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
                Proudly Served On
                USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
                6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Ripped fine but Houston, we still have a problem ...

I used 8.2.2.7 - PathPlayer enabled -and had no problem doing the rip. However, after burning the disc and playing it on my computer, I discovered that there was now a 35+ sec period of blank screen before the disc began playing. Once it started, everything worked fine, including all menus. Figuring I had this one 'in the bag', so to speak, I slipped the disc into my standalone DVD player only to find that it would NOT play, no matter how long I waited. Tried this with two different standalone DVD players and got the same results on both machines. So it appears that although 8.2.2.7 has licked the new copy protection scheme, there is still a problem with how the initial .IFO file references menus and the main movie. In the end, I went back and simply ripped the main movie and burned that to another disc, a solution which, while costing me the menus, still allowed me to get a working version of the movie that would work on my standalone players. Hope the moderators are able to figure out where the problem is and how to correct it.

sleeper1428

Comment

Hi,all
                    Please tell us what is the region code of the disc? Which country?

Thanks.
                    Last edited by CBR929; 02-22-2013, 06:21 AM. Reason: Removed text

Comment

Piracy is not condoned on this forum.
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi geilee
                        I have edited your post we do not talk about "rental discs" on this forum.
                        CBR929

Comment

Originally posted by geilee View Post
                          Hi,all
                          Please tell us what is the region code of the disc? Which country?

Thanks.
                          I'm not sure if your question was directed at me - sleeper1428 - or at someone else but just to be sure, I'll answer. Region1 - USA. As noted, ripping the main movie works fine but doing a full disc rip with removal of nags results in a set of DVD files (AUDIO_TS, VIDEO_TS) that have a 35+ second blank screen lead-in and will only play on the computer, not on stand alone DVD players.

sleeper1428

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                            It is fixed, there will be updates for v8, v9 and Passkey shortly.
                            What version works with the movie Flight? I've downloaded the latest version of dvdfab copy and still having issues with only getting part of the movie to download

Comment

Working...
                            X