Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight

I hate to say this, but more and more I'm running into problems with backing up my new release movies. Both on regular dvd AND blu ray. I think the movie companies in the very end will win this war. Sorry. I still use dvd fab religiously, but... looks like I'll be saving some $$ in the near future on blank media

Comment

We are working on this title now, please be patient.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

It is fixed, there will be updates for v8, v9 and Passkey shortly.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by alliyance View Post
          Its weird cause I know someone who did copy flight... I don't know which program he's using. He doesn't wanna tell me.

Did anyone tried it with Beta version, I'm trying it now,,, hope it works
          Your friend probably did crack the disc. I am not going to mention any copying program names either. But I did figure it out and maybe help DVDFab figure it out. I watched the movie on PowerDVD with the information screen up. When the movie played it said Titles 55/99. I personally never saw two titles listed before when copying movie only. I thought I would try copying the whole disc, but there was no title 99 listed and it was going to be about 37 gbs. So I thought I would copy title 55 which says it .10 seconds, but under information it said it was much larger, 7,6.. mbs. When I tried copying it said "0" under percentage, nothing there. I used another Decrypter, however the program you normally would use with this Decrypter did not have title 99 either. I wasted about 7 D/L discs and was about to give up when I looked at a program I use to make CDs. Using the same Decrypter, I used the CD program and told it to clone the DVD (trust me it was a shot in the dark) as the CD program was cloning the DVD I had no idea what it was cloning. To my surprise it made a perfect copy of Flight. The answer in my opinion is all the copying programs do not see title 99 why a CD coping program did is beyond me, but it is really there (hidden). I played my copy on PowerDVD and it used titles 55/99 when it came to the movie. Go figure.

Comment

Flight

thanks you guy's u r the best 8.2.2.7

Comment

I was able to save it last night before the fix (used 8.1.6.6) but like someone else reported earlier in the thread, it wouldn't save the last part. At about 1.04 into the movie, it also jumped the scenes around. Using the update this morning, the latest version hasn't fixed this problem yet. Anyone else seeing the same thing or is it something I'm doing?

Comment

I just got it copied with 9.0.2.6
                Last edited by shoe; 02-06-2013, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Still Mixed up

I deleted the first file I saved and backed it up again with the latest version. Still an issue with the chapters being mixed around and no ending.

Comment

You must use v8.2.2.7 or v9.0.2.6, if either of these don't work as they should, post the DVDFab internal log.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just picked up version 8.2.2.7 and it seems to be working just fine so far on the "FLIGHT" disk. The support for this software is outstanding! I have had it for 2 - 3 years and had no complaints so far. give 8227 a whirl. It seems to be handling things just like it always has in the past! JR

Comment

Originally posted by soberjohn23 View Post
                        I hate to say this, but more and more I'm running into problems with backing up my new release movies. Both on regular dvd AND blu ray. I think the movie companies in the very end will win this war. Sorry. I still use dvd fab religiously, but... looks like I'll be saving some $$ in the near future on blank media
                        This has and will always work this way. Just like your AV programs- The Malware creators come up with a new attack, then it gets reported, analyzed, and an update is released to prevent that attack.

Why do you think Windows has security updates so frequently? Same thing. Vulnerabilities are discovered or exploited, reported, patched.

It has to be this way. They're unlikely to keep coming out with new copy protection versions every week. I think this past couple with Paranormal 4 and Flight just makes it seem that way. Hang in there.

If you want to wait a week from owning and saving there will likely already be a patch by that time as a rule, due to members reporting the issue on release date. Have faith in Fab. It's the best.
                        Last edited by c2nah777; 02-06-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Backed up onto another HD all my DVDF programs and deleted all other Fab programs, reinstalled latest version (9.0.2.6). Opening and backing up seems to be fine but still not getting a complete backup (no ending). There doesn't seem to be any scrambling. Is this what you need to see what I'm doing?

DVDFab 9.0.2.6 (2013/02/06 12:12:35)

0m 00.03s: Start preload dll...
                          0m 00.12s: Load dll successful.
                          0m 00.12s: Start load fabplay dll...
                          0m 00.23s: Load fabplay dll successful.
                          0m 00.23s: Windows os type is: 13.
                          0m 00.23s: Transfer settings successful.
                          0m 00.29s: GPUAccelerate: 0
                          0m 00.29s: CUDA cap: 0
                          0m 00.29s: Support coreavc decode: 0
                          0m 00.29s: Graphics info: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family : :
                          0m 00.32s: Qt Translator file load success
                          0m 00.40s: Start get sys number.
                          0m 00.40s: Serial number is: 00-19-b9-15-0e-57
                          0m 00.40s: Reg URL link is: https://www.dvdfabstore.com/auth/v2/
                          0m 00.40s: Version is: 9026
                          0m 00.40s: Product is: 2
                          0m 00.40s: Connect type is: 0
                          0m 01.27s: Times of connecting error is: 0
                          0m 01.27s: Parse string is: 1:1335062456
                          0m 01.27s: Parse string is: 2:1406227545
                          0m 01.27s: Parse string is: 11:30
                          0m 01.27s: Parse string is: OV:9026
                          0m 01.27s: Parse string is: BV:9024
                          0m 01.27s: Parse string is: S:7defd3a3687cbac994fbb4dcfb078066
                          0m 01.43s: End check info.
                          0m 01.43s: Load config successful.
                          0m 01.98s: Profile Manager :: Begin Load Profile
                          0m 01.98s: Init profile data driver sucessful.
                          0m 01.98s: Init GPU settings sucessful.
                          0m 01.98s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2dvd 1 file2bluray 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
                          0m 02.01s: dvd2dvd:dvd2mobile:blu-ray2blu-ray:blu-ray2mobile:blu-ray23d:blu-ray2dvd:file2mobile:file2dvd:file2bluray:
                          0m 08.03s: Begin init preview play engine.
                          0m 08.03s: Init DirectShow engine successful.
                          0m 09.03s: Init burn engine successful.
                          0m 09.64s: opening drive D
                          0m 09.87s: opened i/o
                          0m 09.92s: got media type 4
                          0m 10.12s: got max lba 3875183
                          0m 10.12s: got disc type 10
                          0m 10.21s: type DVD-VIDEO
                          0m 10.21s: volume label FLIGHT
                          0m 10.72s: internal path D:/VIDEO_TS/
                          0m 10.79s: got copyright 1 f6
                          0m 10.92s: got udf/iso
                          0m 16.54s: got discinfo
                          0m 16.59s: pathplayer disabled 0
                          0m 19.53s: got dvdinfo
                          0m 19.53s: opened dvd
                          0m 22.14s: Profile Manager :: End Load Profile

Comment

I suggest DL 8.2.27 as it worked for me just fine using "movie only" with Windows 7, 64 bit. See newest release thread for the link.

Comment

Had same issues yesterday with Flight making movie only backup. Did not have ending, stopped at some lawyers yammering then just ends. Using 9.0.26 today, still got the same result but then remembered I turned off Pathplayer to backup Paranormal Activity 4. Turned it back on, restarted and BINGO, worked fine.

Support for this product is OUTSTANDING!!!!

Thanks.....Jim Smith..:-))

Comment

Hi rosenbarn
                                Path player is disabled in settings.
                                Please set path player in Fab settings to always enabled, restart and try again.
                                CBR929
                                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X