Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 View Post
    Gregavi,

Seeing as you are trying to do BlueRay, the Specific Settings you are looking for will be found as listed below.

Click on the Gear in the upper right corner of DVDFab, then across the top of the setting Dialog window,
    select the Blue-ray Menu Tab and on the Left side select the Blue-ray Copy Menu Tab.

As for DVDFab Virtual Drive, when you go into the settings and select the Drives Menu Tab across the top and Drives Menu Tab on the left side, If DVDFab Virtual Drive is not listed, then don't worry about it as all this means is that you don't have it installed.

DVDFab Virtual Drive is a Freebie from DVDFab..

Once you have your options set for Blue-ray, if it still asks you for a disk, then just follow the directions I gave in my last reply to Shoe.
    幸運
    I have done everything you have listed. Still it is asking for writable media. I have attached screenshots of my settings. As you can see, all of my settings are as you suggested.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot Blu Ray settings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	309261

Name:	Screenshot Drives.jpg
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	309262

Name:	Screenshot DVD settings.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	309263

Name:	Screenshot Save to settings.jpg
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	309264

Thanks in advance

Comment

I have just tried an older Blu-Ray (Ice Age 3) and it is now working. I was trying to rip "[2012] The Impossible" using the exact same settings and it would not work. As I stated in earlier posts, it would ask for writable media, even though I was ripping not copying and had all my settings correct. I was able to rip "The Impossible" using my laptop which has DVDFAB 9016 installed. So, it seems to be a problem with that particular disc with version 9038. Has anybody been successful ripping "The Impossible" using 9038? I will try some of my other newer BDs and report the results.

Thanks again for trying Gegege-no-Kitaro.

Comment

Hi Gregavi
        Have you checked if your registered correctly?
        CBR929

EDIT:On the other hand I will not wait for your reply, you will be lying anyway
        I'm banning you until I figure out what to do with you
        Last edited by CBR929; 05-08-2013, 01:54 AM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X