X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't backup "The Proposal"

Hi !

i'm using DvdFab 6.2.0.5 to backup the Proposal. When I read the resulting files in the directory VIDEO_TS on my hard drive, I can hear the sound. However, when I burn those files (either using Nero or DvdFab burn), the movie on the DVD has no "voice"; I can hear the background sound but not the voices ?!? Tried playback with PowerDVD and Media Player, same result... any clues ??? Thanks !

Use "Play from Folder" in Nero and select the directory higher than the VIDEO_TS subdirectory
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Use "Play from Folder" in Nero and select the directory higher than the VIDEO_TS subdirectory
      Hey, yeah I know for at least watching it, but I'd like to have a backed up copy on DVD... any ideas ?

Comment

DVDFab works with this movie so you are either burning too fast or have junk blank media. With that said we need you to read the Help Us Help You sticky and post the information it says to this thread of yours so we can help you get this fixed

Comment

Try using Imgburn and see if this fixes you problem.
          Last edited by magnum62; 12-24-2009, 05:10 PM.
          "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Just to add to the post I burned it with DVDFab 5 ver 5232 and I know the latest will do it also and used Imgburn like sugguested, I go to my HD first then back to disk, One thing I have been doing is I take a soft cloth and wipe my original disk off first before I try to back it up it has helped.. just a sugguestion..

Comment

Working...
            X